Why Have You Stonefaced Yourself?

i just changed my mouse batteries at work...it didnt work..so i thought my computer was frozen.....turns out the batteries were both going upwards [pp] insteadof the opposite [dp]

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

I turned the music down in the car when i got a call. Later when i got another call i turned it down again even tho it was already off
indifferent.gif

I was playing UFC. I was on a 8-0 run against all my boys, then my little sister comes in a KO's me in the first 20 seconds
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And
roll.gif
at the 'duck walk'
laugh.gif

-macNcheeese

^^ lol that's funny..but I
indifferent.gif
'ed myself earliertoday when I parked my car, put it in park, got my bookbad, got out and left.....

Come to find out an hour later that i left my car runnin while goin to class
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm part of the 17%...I've stonefaced myself when I think I dial someone and keep the phone held to my face for a minute before realizing I never hit"TALK"

I stoneface myself when after raising my Madden IQ all game I throw a stupid @%#@ turnover and blow the game

I stoneface myself when I think about all the money I've blown through in my 17 years of working

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

just yesterday was a school dance and I knew it ever since I woke up and I realize it throughout the whole day...I went to school and hung out at my friends house and when it was time to go, I remembered I left my ticket at home...
indifferent.gif
You in middle school
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

just yesterday was a school dance and I knew it ever since I woke up and I realize it throughout the whole day...I went to school and hung out at my friends house and when it was time to go, I remembered I left my ticket at home...
indifferent.gif
You in middle school
nerd.gif

no just graduated from HS

Originally Posted by macNcheese

-macNcheeese

indifferent.gif
'ed myself earlier today when I parked my car, put it in park, got my bookbad, got out and left.....

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by macNcheese

-macNcheeese

indifferent.gif
'ed myself earlier today when I parked my car, put it in park, got my bookbad, got out and left.....

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-macNcheeese

Yeaaa....I had to stoneface/LOL at myself
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom