Why Have You Stonefaced Yourself?

I know 83% of NT is perfect but for the other 17% what have you done that you've stonefaced yourself for?

Me personally if my phone rings I'll mute the TV to answer it and converse and after I hang up the phone I'll sit with the TV still muted wondering whyits still quiet.
indifferent.gif

The most recent would be today tho when I sent a text then put the phone to my ear after I sent it and wondered why I didnt hear anything
indifferent.gif
.....if I'm close to a mirror when I do something stupid I'lllook in it and stoneface myself
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

What's good NT I know you catch yourself slippin every once in a while.

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
smh.gif
Why you goin commando with ball shorts fam
laugh.gif

Wanted to feel that mesh on your scrotum eh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I know 83% of NT is perfect but for the other 17% what have you done that you've stonefaced yourself for?

Me personally if my phone rings I'll mute the TV to answer it and converse and after I hang up the phone I'll sit with the TV still muted wondering why its still quiet.
indifferent.gif

The most recent would be today tho when I sent a text then put the phone to my ear after I sent it and wondered why I didnt hear anything
indifferent.gif
.....if I'm close to a mirror when I do something stupid I'll look in it and stoneface myself
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I've tried to use my xbox controller to change my TV channels and I've got in my Jeep and wondered why I kept hitting play on the CD player and nosound came out--probably because the CD wasn't IN the player.
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

yoo OP, those aren't stoneface worthy.
maybe for me it's just saying stupid stuff once in a while

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I had no boxers to wear cause they were all in the wash.It does feel good though
grin.gif

Today I came home and decided to make Chicken Alfredo, I made the sauce, boiled the water for pasta, made garlic bread and broccoli, but never took my chickenbreast out the freezer. and this was about 20 minutes ago so all the super markets are closed....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I had no boxers to wear cause they were all in the wash. It does feel good though
grin.gif
I've done it once with some jeans and after you using the bathroom I'd be mad nervous zipping my pants, being extra careful
laugh.gif

I can't do it too often cuz I cant get down with that jean material rubbing on my butt, avoiding jean burn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Me personally if my phone rings I'll mute the TV to answer it and converse and after I hang up the phone I'll sit with the TV still muted wondering why its still quiet.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
.....if I'm close to a mirror when I do something stupid I'll look in it and stoneface myself
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I've tried to use my xbox controller to change my TV channels and I've got in my Jeep and wondered why I kept hitting play on the CD player and no sound came out--probably because the CD wasn't IN the player.
indifferent.gif
you on xbox live?
and i stone faced myself going to the bank early as hell to find out that all routing numbers are the same from each bank for the most part
indifferent.gif
. moms was like should a asked me

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I had no boxers to wear cause they were all in the wash. It does feel good though
grin.gif
I've done it once with some jeans and after you using the bathroom I'd be mad nervous zipping my pants, being extra careful
laugh.gif

I can't do it too often cuz I cant get down with that jean material rubbing on my butt, avoiding jean burn
laugh.gif
I like when chicks go commando in some jeans. You see that fat booty is there with no panties
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. It's beautiful.

nothin i can think of except my dam procrastination but thats a whole notha beast

i couldnt go commando though, cuz then id have to wear my pants above my +%%, otherwise it would be looking AWKWARD! lol

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

OP you stupid
laugh.gif
I do the same things...
Then you're stupid too
laugh.gif

My brother just locked the keys in the car and had me out there with two flashlights, I was holding one and I turned it on then he got the other one and heldit up and it was off
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom