WHY HAVENT the Silver and Gold am97's hit mainstream?

This spot im about to hit up when i get live 08 on thursday has the silver joints for $70. Yes they are real, they're just on sale for whatever reason. they had alot of steals in there.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

^ Where is that?
Possibly check for an 11.5 :smile:
smile.gif

Yes, dying to get a pair of the gold 97's. As long as they don't change anything on the shoe, we're good; but I'm not holding my breath. Heard that the gold is a li'l lighter than the OG's.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

bigloki any chance you could pick up a 13?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

^maybe because my money has been on the dl hughley lately but ill see. coincidentally they had a size 13 on display. anybody in need of a hook up just email me or whatever and ill check when i go get mine on thursday.

Quote:
they need to stop re-re-re-releasing the silver and gold 97's and start re-releasing the black/neon 97's again.
agreed 10000000
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

I was speaking on the Silver re-release to clarify.

I haven't seen the Gold one's State-side in quite some time.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

I need both, for when i'm wearin white gold or yellow
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

wish i had seen this before, wassup bigloki?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

well i called today and the biggest size that they had was a 13 so that rules me out. anybody who wants to try and work something out msg me and ill arrange the connection for you. they also had the armed forces am90 for only $50. I know...amazement....not sure about the sizes though.

Back
Top Bottom