[[ Why Hood *Dudes* despise "Pretty" *Dudes* so much ? ]] No Lex Luger

Discussion in 'General' started by young dr0, Mar 6, 2009.

1. young dr0

young dr0

[​IMG]

I mean it's always been like this ... but I never really thought about it ... and hadn't experienced it in a while .... but ...

recently ... i started dating a chick from a gutta area ... no problem w/ that ... but ... there is always a group of _s posted up outside ... like 24/7 ... _s are ALWAYS there no matter what time I come through ... and it doesn't help that's she's bourgeois (sp?) and has *deficated* on all these _s before and I always come through on my black boy/white boy. So these _s always got something to say ... you know how _s is saying something to the circle they are in ... but they are PURPOSELY trying to say it loud to try to rile a _ up .... ?

[drake] personally i think it's gay if i'm sayin' hi to like eight guys / so i just walk past and keep cool until the hate dies[/drake]

Anyways I thought about it ... and it's always been that way. I grew up in a pretty rough neighborhood .... but I had an older sister that everybody knew and ppl to vouch for me so the hate wasn't as crazy as when I got around other hood _s ... but I remember numerous times goin' to my cousin's hoods and _s getting wrong out the mouth not knowing who I was related to and ended up getting their *** handed to them ... but yeah ...

It never made any sense to me @ all to hate on any man ... but I promise I can think of hundreds of occasions where _s tried to pull my *** card ... for no apparent reason ... even hood _s I'm cool with throw all kinda shade/salt @ any other _ doin' they thang ...

maybe it's just that hood mentality ... I dunno ... I'm tippin' right now ... excruse me ...

CLIFFNOTES :

why hood _'s hate so much ?

2. thousandaire

thousandaire Banned

[​IMG]Word, I swear when dudes see a crispy N_ with a fresh wavy haircut,they immediately think he soft

3. jawnyquest

jawnyquest

fixed.
    and i dont know.

4. ripyzyz

ripyzyz

No its just the fact that you alone while they in a group. For some reason dudes love man staring when they got a grip of people with them. I run dolo themajority of the time and that seem to be the case. Dudes real chill when they alone though.

5. cherryred

cherryred Banned

Most people hate cause they're jealous or they attracted to me.

6. young dr0

young dr0

that's what i'm saying ... i ain't gon lie ... i stepped out shorty crib ... had on the straight leg AE's, custom fit polo, a well fitting satin Starter jacket and a pair of air max ... not to mention I be on my Lloyd, long hair, don't care. First thing I heard a _ say was W.TF .... ?

7. keithahundred

keithahundred

I feel you on this one I grew up in a rough area also, N_ tried me every day I didn't get left alone until I started wooping ***, it's crazy how peoplethink you soft and want do nothing based on looks, I guess you got to look rough or whatever SMH

8. young dr0

young dr0

that's true ... but ... i unno .... i guess that's just what it is .. but ... you still run across ppl that'll respect it ...

9. sorkoram

sorkoram

Because we're taking all the women [​IMG][​IMG]

10. barack 0drama

barack 0drama

"Call me a 'pretty boy', How you gon define me? Cuz you don't wash up,That's makes you grimey? "

[​IMG][​IMG]

calypso chanta likes this.
  11. mac a roni

mac a roni Banned

Pretty dudes w. light skin FTW [​IMG]

12. guillermo gutierez

guillermo gutierez

they see you as a threat. it dont even matter what kinda "boy" u on when u come through. if u aint from round there, then u automatically send offnegative vibes. esp. if u messin with a local girl.

how u gonna walk up in another lions territory and court a female in said territory and not expect to get roared at?

yea i know we talkin about people not lions, but some dudes cant tell the difference. [​IMG]

13. executive76

executive76

Basically

14. cubs davinci

cubs davinci

I been handsome and some [​IMG]

they just mad cuz we gets b-words and stacks paper to the ceiling

15. lifelessons

lifelessons

16. dallassneakerhead08

dallassneakerhead08 Banned

I feel you....straight hostility towards you for no reason, I never pay it much mind attention because I stay in my own lane and don't worry too much boutthe next N_

17. coolnificent

coolnificent

18. barack 0drama

barack 0drama

It wasn't meant to describe any one person

19. ripyzyz

ripyzyz

Not to take this thread into another direction but some of yall light skinned dudes seem like yall try to act extra hard just to prove something. My bigbrother was doing some od @%*+ as a teenager just to show fit in with my cousins.

20. israel5ekla

israel5ekla

21. GaBeGRaMz

GaBeGRaMz

In New York, especially Manhattan, majority of the dudes is on they "pretty boy" sihst.

But I remember when I was on my polo shirt under the v-neck sweater 5-6 years ago, before it caught on (word to Kanye) dudes was still rocking PePe with thebig "73" on the legs. They was acted like they didn't know wether to be mad or ask me how to do it like I was doing it. [​IMG] Never blatant hatethough.

22. shortydoowopp

shortydoowopp

i hate that black/white boy thing...

23. forgot about jae

forgot about jae

Seriously... and it be the Mayor of NYC type dude with the AKDMKS long shorts + Rocawear hat to [not] match saying some sly sh about what a _ got on to hisboy. "you'd wear that ? " .."nah mayn"

ol "HATED ITTTTT [​IMG] *snap* "$%$ dudes [​IMG][​IMG] . Dudes can't stand to see you dress fresh. I was on my 'mullato boy/ remaining white boy' walking to class wearin some realbasic set-up. Polo denim + vans era + random Tee and dudes was straight lookin at me, when there was chicks walkin by at that [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Men are the new women"

24. 0cks

0cks

[​IMG]

Yo but the hood is like the jungle, you are either a predator or the prey. Sweet lookin dudes like you usually get wrecked

25. ghettoeinstein

ghettoeinstein

im pretty and chocolate ima rare %%+ site girls be on it but i have no game teach me the game