Why I LOVE/HATE my phone VOL.1

Kanyeeezy wrote:
I have a question. What makes the sidekick a kid's phone? I'm not arguing that it is or isn't, I just want to know.

Well, I'm in college and even though I wear "hip" clothes I like to think of myself as a professional seeing that I have to wear 'shirt andtie" to work...besides that
I have to have an business email, edit and view docs on the go, read PDF files and sometimes view facebooks for interview purposes....so I need a phonethat's dependable and can handle these tasks....A Sidekick (originally designed for hearing impaired teens) is a KIDS PHONE literally.
It's only built for messaging and it's desktop design looks like a 12 year old girl named "Kimmie" designed it....if you're 21+ with aSidekick you have no profession or life REALLY or you're struggling to "fit in" with a younger crowd.

I'm turning 24 if that matters...

Originally Posted by FaMs

Kanyeeezy wrote:
I have a question. What makes the sidekick a kid's phone? I'm not arguing that it is or isn't, I just want to know.

Well, I'm in college and even though I wear "hip" clothes I like to think of myself as a professional seeing that I have to wear 'shirt and tie" to work...besides that
I have to have an business email, edit and view docs on the go, read PDF files and sometimes view facebooks for interview purposes....so I need a phone that's dependable and can handle these tasks....A Sidekick (originally designed for hearing impaired teens) is a KIDS PHONE literally.
It's only built for messaging and it's desktop design looks like a 12 year old girl named "Kimmie" designed it....if you're 21+ with a Sidekick you have no profession or life REALLY or you're struggling to "fit in" with a younger crowd.

This is hilarious, but I have to co-sign as well.Over 21 with a sidekick is just wrong, you might as well order off the kids menu at a restaurant.

I have the BlackBerry Curve, while it is a good phone, I just hate thje trackball. It keeps messing up every now and then. Also doing a battery pull when thephone starts getting sluggish is another one. Hopefully Sprint will release the long awaited CDMA version of the Bold soon.

My 3G Iphone is awsome but ill hate it until the next Update in the summer where i can FINALLY send MMS stuff

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

This will most likely be the next phone I get
htc-touch-pro2.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
htc-touch-pro2-t-mobile-wing-ii-1.jpg

July 22nd aint too far off.

My MDA doesn't get a signal in my apartment so I switched to my Panasonic VS7 that can only make calls and text. No net plus goin from a qwerty keyboard back to number pad for texts sucks..

eek.gif
What is that phone ??

Originally Posted by FaMs

Kanyeeezy wrote:

Well, I'm in college and even though I wear "hip" clothes I like to think of myself as a professional seeing that I have to wear 'shirt and tie" to work...besides that
I have to have an business email, edit and view docs on the go, read PDF files and sometimes view facebooks for interview purposes....so I need a phone that's dependable and can handle these tasks....A Sidekick (originally designed for hearing impaired teens) is a KIDS PHONE literally.
It's only built for messaging and it's desktop design looks like a 12 year old girl named "Kimmie" designed it....if you're 21+ with a Sidekick you have no profession or life REALLY or you're struggling to "fit in" with a younger crowd.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about. It's just a cell phone. Get over yourself. A cell phone does not determine your age. You do know theSidekick OS is one of the easiest OS to navigate through, right? Oh, and let's not forget the best keyboard on a cell phone. You obviously do not know whata Sidekick does if it's "only made for messaging". The damn thing even has GPS and an organizer!

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

FaMs wrote:

Kanyeeezy wrote:

This is hilarious, but I have to co-sign as well.Over 21 with a sidekick is just wrong, you might as well order off the kids menu at a restaurant.

I have the BlackBerry Curve, while it is a good phone, I just hate thje trackball. It keeps messing up every now and then. Also doing a battery pull when the phone starts getting sluggish is another one. Hopefully Sprint will release the long awaited CDMA version of the Bold soon.

Not true. It's not about the kind of phone you're using, it's about what it's made for. Sidekicks have the best keyboard on a cell phone,period. This is not up for argument. Yes, it's made for messaging, but it can do other stuff too like a full web browser, GPS, organizer, etc.

hahahahahah The dash is willllllld old! i didn't know ppl still used that old +*+ phone

Treo 755p

i love it...does everything i need it to do

only thing i hate is that i can't delete calls out of my call log and it goes all the way back to 08
smh.gif

blackberry-stormnames.jpg

Pros:

Huge screen.

Decent internet.

Cons:

Slow as hell.

Very buggy.

Slow $#+ camera.

Freezes and crashes at the most random times.
alien.gif

I've lost this phone 2 times already. I'm on the third one. Sometimes

i wished i never got it again off the insurance and got something else...

heh

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

i have an iphone but i need to change...everybody has it...

Because everyone has it, you need to change? Even though it's like the best phone out?

i used to own a dash but after a while the batter life got real bad. i switched to the G1 and have had no complaints except that i get in service in schoolsometimes. sucks cause than it just makes my classes seem longer.

Back
Top Bottom