Why is being a simp frowned upon?

Because dudes do it wrong the average/ugly chicks get a big head and most the times it goes unappreciated

Yea I feel what you guys are saying. Sometimes I will do or say something to wifey and question myself whether it was a simp move or not. But in all honesty I don't care.

U go overboard simping for a girl, then she starts getting a bighead and starts thinking she should get that same treatment from every other man she meets

it makes you look weak and unmanly. Nothing alpha male about being a simp and being alpha is what real men are all about.

You're driving up the cost of petroleum gassing these %!%++%... STOP DOING IT!

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

U go overboard simping for a girl, then she starts getting a bighead and starts thinking she should get that same treatment from every other man she meets

exactly. this is why so many chicks are stuck up and have birdish behavior. dudes are faithfully simping to every girl they come across

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Because dudes do it wrong the average/ugly chicks get a big head and most the times it goes unappreciated

word.

dudes out here coping filet mignon for girls who deserve that dollar menu treatment.

messin' up the game for everyone.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by color me green

Pride, ego, manhood. You simpin OP?
I think it depends on what you call simpin. Like I said I have a wifey, so there are times when I let her know shes beautiful or get her a gift on a special occassion, if you consider that simpin then yes.

Cause guys be simping over ugly girls and later in life they think they to good to give up the p
nerd.gif

If you just simp and smash n dash then maybe they wouldn't get a big head.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

word.

dudes out here coping filet mignon for girls who deserve that dollar menu treatment.

messin' up the game for everyone.
30t6p3b.gif

100% Truth. Too much simping going on out here in the streets these days. Dudes need to get their act together.

Before I answer this question, I must ask...

What is YOUR definition of a simp....

Because we all know, words get twisted and misconstrued these days, and a lot of people dont REALLY know what the hell a simp, pimp, mack, ho, !+#+, or whatever really is...

cause most dudes "simp" for chicks they just met and, most of time, their actions aren't reciprocated.

Go read the "Post your tales of simping" thread, for example.

It's frowned upon because 9 outta 10 it puts a man in an awkward position.

There are different ways to simp: lying about things you have not done, lying about your feelings, ODing on being generous, sweating/gassing a woman up, going out of your way to accommodate a woman, etc...

When you do one or any combination of these things, you are disrespecting yourself and putting your own interest behind a woman who doesn't deserve it. Being nice, romantic or generous to your girlfriend or wife is cool, but that too has its limits. You never want to be a pushover. Just like you wouldn't respect a woman foolish enough to be taken advantage of, women don't respect men who are foolish either.

Back
Top Bottom