Why is everyone so fake?

Some people feel very lonely when they genuine are themselves. The pain of feeling lonely is enough for a human to want to conform to a general group in hopes to just destroy that loneliness. It takes a certain strength and guidance to understand what it means to persevere and genuinely be who you are, listening to your inside voice, and using your intuition. I do not think such things are taught in middle or high school education.

The media makes money off of telling what you should good to buy/what should you wear/how you act. A lot of mainstream songs are about partying and sex. As so that affects a common young person's mindset to tend to pursue those things that the media says they must experience/do in their life.

and other random stuff

Originally Posted by DJ Rashy

Some people feel very lonely when they genuine are themselves. The pain of feeling lonely is enough for a human to want to conform to a general group in hopes to just destroy that loneliness. It takes a certain strength and guidance to understand what it means to persevere and genuinely be who you are, listening to your inside voice, and using your intuition. I do not think such things are taught in middle or high school education.

The media makes money off of telling what you should good to buy/what should you wear/how you act. A lot of mainstream songs are about partying and sex. As so that affects a common young person's mindset to tend to pursue those things that the media says they must experience/do in their life.

and other random stuff

i concur

well said..

Pretty solid responses. Unfortunately everyone is stuck on trying to act like something they're not, just to "fit in". Will they change? Once reality and self-awareness about how stupid it really makes them look, they MIGHT choose to change. Just worry about yourself and try not to be fake yourself.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

They want people to like them.
this
30t6p3b.gif

sheeps dudes these days.. started to realize i had some fake friends cutted em all off

I hate when people (like op) bring god into every situation. A god isnt the end all be all. People look to a god for everything. Thats a problem....stop being so damn dependent on a god...you control yourself...its sickening

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

and other random stuff

i concur

well said..
QFT Very well said

It takes a delicate balance to remain true to yourself while not looking extremely selfish by "doing you" all the time.  I also feel I will be growing as a person until the day that I die.  I don't think I will ever be able to stop growing as a person, look at myself and say "this is me".  I want to keep evolving mentally.

Spoiler [+]
I do not believe in god so I am only here to enjoy the ride I honestly don't care if some all knowing being is going to judge me on the other side

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

this
30t6p3b.gif

sheeps dudes these days.. started to realize i had some fake friends cutted em all off
can i ask how? you call em out on it or just cut all ties one day?

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

this
30t6p3b.gif

can i ask how? you call em out on it or just cut all ties one day?

having a gf helps
laugh.gif

but yeah i just cut all ties over time

I say this all the time.
Its the same reason some people wear fake jays, or join gangs, or sag their pants below their %%*.
They dont even know why they do it.
Sheep follow

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I guess my issue is that everyone is trying to please someone else and I never understood that. As a society we put paramaters on what's cool,hip,square,lame etc and the reality is that there is no such thing. Life is in constant bloom and for another man to judge anothers taste in clothes, body language, feelings etc stifles human evolution in my opinion. I think it takes way out there thinking and unpopular opinion to shift the collective unconscious into its next phase of being. if more people were fearless and realized God is the only opinion that matters in the only sin against that is imitation. If we were made in its image and its image is the act and action of creation than a status quo for society shouldn't exist.
What about people who don't believe in that though. Can they not be real?
you can believe that you dont have blood in your body. doesnt mean its not there

Yo you said that out loud like it was some real %@%!
laugh.gif
.  C'mon b.

cause in these days, people want to feel like they in the in crowd so they gotta worry about what ppl talk about them... i realized that long ago ppl are fake, just hoping to find some extra cash or goods/services from you.... so i stay one deep

yeah and ppl always like why you dont f with a @$%%$ no more... n you gotta let em know whats the deal, gotta be a man and not worry about nobody else cause all you got is yourself in this world n family, friends are fake had to cut many off.... rather smoke by myself then go chill with some fake friends

As long as theres "Pop Culture" there will always be fake people, folks see people who have what they don't and they wanna mimic it even if that means changing who they are.

Me bringing God into the equation is everything. "God" for me isn't a bearded man judging my every action and how closely I follow a book. Some of you atheist are so turned off by the thought of talk of "God" that you think everyone sees it as a dictator. Why and how isn't God the very fabric of reality that you live in? There is intelligent design in your existence whether or not you acknowledge it. The atoms, subatomic particles, etc all around you that EVERYTHING is made of is a small glimpse into something a lot more "spiritual".

really it's because our culture is fake. that's why a mass of people can be fake and others be oblivious to it. Consumer economies are all about creating illusions to continue consumption since that is the lively hood of this country/ global economy we are apart of. If people over here aren't fake, who is the rest of the world gonna sell their junk too?

i know im fake to some people. its just the way everyone is, i really dont know what else to say

Originally Posted by Wr

really it's because our culture is fake. that's why a mass of people can be fake and others be oblivious to it. Consumer economies are all about creating illusions to continue consumption since that is the lively hood of this country/ global economy we are apart of. If people over here aren't fake, who is the rest of the world gonna sell their junk too?
Damn thats real.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

and other random stuff

i concur

well said..

Back
Top Bottom