Why is flight club prices so high?

I was looking around the forum didnt find anything so I will go ahead and bring it up. Why is flight club so expensive? Like do a lot of people buy from them? I know they are legit and have a great selection but dang... for example $575 for sz 12 space jams. But its not just Jordans its all shoes. I just wonder do they even make a profit because those prices are insane... especially with other sneaker websites, ebay and forums. Lemme know what yall think NT

Because they have a lot of shoes that have sold out ie Space Jams. And they pride themselves on being a sneaker "boutique" and "exclusive" and all that nonsense. Also, they know hypebeasts will buy them

Originally Posted by richyung412

i think its reallt stupid they change so much then its like $18 shipping smh

Right! and that $18 smh, if they lowered it $100-150 they would draw much more attention for some of the shoes. I mean the rare/older ones I can understand the prices but for $575 space jams etc you might as well try to get some Ray Allens LOL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airjackson23

I was looking around the forum didnt find anything so I will go ahead and bring it up. Why is flight club so expensive?

Lulz at your researching abilities.

its not that bad if u go in-store as opposed to buying online, u can find some VNDS og'z for around 200

Came in here because i thought it was about Brad Pitt.
30t6p3b.gif
ima leave now.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Because its consignment.

THIS... i never understood why people hate on flight club when the people selling the shoes set the high prices... and on top of that the sellers get 80% of how much they sold the shoe well flight club gets the other 20%

This topic has been brought up many times, OP. Flight Club is a consignment store. When shoes are sold, a certain percentage goes to Flight Club for their services of listing the kicks on their website and placing them on display in their stores, and the remaining percentage goes to the shoes' owners. The prices are high to compensate for both parties. Ya dig?

Originally Posted by VietStar

This topic has been brought up many times, OP. Flight Club is a consignment store. When shoes are sold, a certain percentage goes to Flight Club for their services of listing the kicks on their website and placing them on display in their stores, and the remaining percentage goes to the shoes' owners. The prices are high to compensate for both parties. Ya dig?

I dig, didnt know flight club was a consignment store. Just like uptempoair I see

I really wonder how many pairs they really sell on a yearly basis I bet their profits are weak compared to semi well known mom n pops shops

There is a certain snob appeal to being able to spend that kind of money on kicks - taking it from their perspective being a consignment shop they have to set a profit margin on top of what the seller wants the pair of shoes to be sold for - no one's going to do that for free. Gotta be some upside to it for them to be doing it.

Back
Top Bottom