sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by T11Time

I thought this post was for Ed Cota

Haha yeah Cota was nice back then. One of those mystery players you wonder what happen too

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Ehh, just because he's tall doesn't mean he suppose to be in the league. Look a Kenny George for an example.
yup.. espn did a story on dude.. had me thinking he was the truth. no dice

Originally Posted by OfficerRicky

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i seen on aol or somthing about a 7'8 9" guy who plays in china he should be in the nba 2
Fixed

[h1]At 7-foot-9, Chinese man hopes to play in NBA[/h1] [h2]Tumor pressing on pituitary gland led to growth, and could have killed him[/h2]
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/15199095/wid/6448213/
061009_ming2_vmed_2p.widec.jpg
Is that the dude from Rush Hour 3?

yeah thats jackie chan
indifferent.gif

wasn't there some black dude who took a photo with Shaq and made Shaq look small? he's an inspirational speaker now or something

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

i seen on aol or somthing about a 7'8 9" guy who plays in china he should be in the nba 2
Fixed

[h1]At 7-foot-9, Chinese man hopes to play in NBA[/h1] [h2]Tumor pressing on pituitary gland led to growth, and could have killed him[/h2]

yeah thats jackie chan
indifferent.gif

lol Jackie Chan is awesome!

Originally Posted by Dre Y2

wasn't there some black dude who took a photo with Shaq and made Shaq look small? he's an inspirational speaker now or something
calnshaq.jpg

His name is Calvin Lane. 7'6'' 400 plus

Just because you're tall doesn't mean you're good at basketball. Few people are league potential anyways.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Fixed

yeah thats jackie chan
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm talking about
rush-hour-3.jpg

I bet you feel really dumb right not huh?
indifferent.gif
yeah he is feeling really dumb right now ... thought dudes were trying to be funny ...

i lol'd

Fixed

yeah thats jackie chan
indifferent.gif

actually he is right, that dude plays a giant monk who whoops chris and jackies butts in a dojo. soooooooo
indifferent.gif
@ u

on a side note that 7'9 dude will never play in the NBA i saw a special on him and his feet were hella
sick.gif
. like he was poor growing up and always wore shoes way too small so his feet areso jacked he can barely walk let alone run up and down a court for 20-40 minutes of game play.

i saw the chinese dude on letterman a couple years ago. HE MISSED A DUNK. he aint never going to the league haha

There's been talk of bigger dudes in the NBA playing ball because of their height and lack the love for the game that is present with the guards andforwards.

Back
Top Bottom