Why is it ok to wear H&M and Zara ... But its not ok to wear their shoes?

Why is it ok to wear H&M and Zara ... But its not ok to wear their shoes? Not speaking specifically to these two brands, more so towards the industry in total....  Why are some items acceptable to wear off branded but not all?

Me and a couple people were talking about this last week and think its interesting that certain off brand items are acceptable but others are not.

Look forward to everyone's thoughts 

Last edited:
Didn't know it wasn't acceptable. I saw some decent shoes at Zara recently that I would wear.

Edited the thread as this is not meant to be a specific H&M and Zara discussion, that was simply an example 

the only people that i know that wear these brands are those with money to burn...

Didn't know not wearing their shoes where a thing. I don't wear Zara and haven't purchased from HM in years, but their shoes looked fine. I had some basic suede high-top from GAP for $30 before.

For me personally, it's about quality. Last thing I want to do is skimp on something that protects my feet from the horrible concrete. Not interested in replacing my shoes every six months.

Last edited:
They got clothes that you can wear with ANYTHING.
The clothing is like a staple.
The shoes however, they doing too much with those

I'll wear H&M's clothing...But when it comes to shoes...I stick with an actual shoe company

i copped some camo slip ons from the Gap once. Shoe held up great on the NY pavement. Don't box your self in.

Nothing wrong with H&M or Zara shoes and clothes looks wise but I don't wear either since the quality is poor and they fall apart quickly.

I only buy jeans, joggers and tees from there. The shoes look ugly and cheap to me, not my style at all. Let me get the skinnys over there and that thick quality tee H&m got and I'm out.

I bought some adidas from pac sun before tho

Honestly the materials are trash. If I wanted to pay $70 for some pleather shoes I would rather go to Nordstrom Rack and find real leather shoes for the same price. They're cool for clothes though.

Zara is basic *** hell, but in pinch and need something to rock. Pssshh. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] And ive copped a pair of sneakers. Broads love Zara.

Last edited:
:lol:

It is your prerogative kid, buy and wear what you want.

Those are fast fashion brands, the whole idea is to replicate designs of high-end brands for the cheap and sell it fast to the average consumer. It doesn't matter if it is shoes or clothes, it is all done cheap!

Essentially, if you can't afford..say a Saint Laurent low tops or LV loafers, Zara is your best bet :lol:. They copy those brands heavy and the whole line up comes from "what is currently hot or what will be hot in the near future". The same applies for jackets, suits and etc. H&M was once what Zara is, now it is a step below Marshals. Stick to Zara, Uniqlo, topshop, asos etc for the cheap fast fashion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom