Why is it ok to wear H&M and Zara ... But its not ok to wear their shoes?

Kirkland is good quality...I need to look into wearing more of their button ups to work, too lol
Very good stuff comes out of Costco. They had these heavy cotton button up shirts the other day. Would've copped if not for the long lines.

Will always live by the H&M's and Zara's of the world. Always come in clutch , especially for taking a trip somewhere. Not the best quality by far , but I feel like you can't go wrong for the price , still have tees/polos/shirts from 2-3 years ago.

Now the shoes. That is a WHOLE other conversation. Can't rock with the generic looking joints. Copped a pair of some brown simple joints cuz they were $5 and then I realized why I paid what I did.

How has your guys’ show style changed?

I used to have all Jays and Nike’s.
Now I have Clark’s, Cole Haan, Ecco, Vans.
Man.

Man.

Most of my shoes recently have been runners - flyknits and what not.

Haven't bought a pair of Jordans in years.

I've bought to buy a pair of leather boots next probably :lol:

Will always live by the H&M's and Zara's of the world. Always come in clutch , especially for taking a trip somewhere. Not the best quality by far , but I feel like you can't go wrong for the price , still have tees/polos/shirts from 2-3 years ago.

Now the shoes. That is a WHOLE other conversation. Can't rock with the generic looking joints. Copped a pair of some brown simple joints cuz they were $5 and then I realized why I paid what I did.

Lately H&M has been overprices trash. No reason some of the things they have should be priced the way they are. Zara is fine tho.

H&M Mesh Sneakers $50

http://m.hm.com/us/product/90317?article=90317-A

giphy.gif
You aint slick with your referral link

Damn for 49.99 I might have to slide on those for work.

Wouldn't wear them anywhere else though.

Man.

still rock my nikes, but i had heavy vans collection back then. tryna get some cole hann but haven't pulled the tigger on what i really like.
don't matter me as long it looks good and i look good in them. don't care what other people think aint there money or shoes.

If they had a Nike sign on it they would move units.

And miss me with that quality BS.

Prices are based on supply and demand not quality.

Probably come from the same China factory as your favorite Js.

for $20 bucks those would be my beaters, so my good kicks won't go bad.

Man.

I’m starting to head towards a minimalistic wardrobe style. Well, that’s what I’m aiming for. Got rid of a bunch of sneakers and have a couple that I want to let go. Lately I’ve been wearing my Clark’s, Lunarshots, and Zoom Fly’s.

I work high end luxury, some people I ask what they are wearing and a lot of the times its from Zara, which makes sense since they rip off of designer brands but it isnt the same thing with shoes. Like hood said, kicks you cant front on.

If they had a Nike sign on it they would move units.

And miss me with that quality BS.

Prices are based on supply and demand not quality.

Probably come from the same China factory as your favorite Js.

wear a pair of Skippy's if you want b.

I think its a combination of what everyone has said.
But this being NT i would assume we are all (have been or are currently) sneaker fans. So most of my disposable income goes to shoes before it does clothes. So i would rather spend $200 on shoes and $15 on a t shirt and $50 on jeans then $50 on shoes and $215 on an outfit.

My experience with Zara is that their clothes are hella shoddy.

Can't imagine their sneaks being any different.

The quality of h and m clothes is really bad too.

I think they skimp on the quality because the style is modern enough for the average person to overlook that. People want the look for cheap.

The shoes too. Ive only seen boots in there but they are really crappy. Basically just knock offs of popular styles.

I guess it's a good spot for kids/teens tho.

Back
Top Bottom