Why is it that dudes seriously hate eating the girls BOX????

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

^hold on now 
nerd.gif

sick.gif
disgusting perverts. women pee out of there, yuck
alien.gif
sick.gif

I bet you ask for sloppy top though.

CAUSE SOME CHICKS DON'T BE CLEAN DOWN THERE

2 OUTTA 5 CHICKS BE CLEAN...LIKE NO SMELL

LIKE YOU GO DOWN AND SMELL THAT "SWEATYNESS" IT AINT COOL'

EVEN IF SHE CAN BE BAD AS HELL ...IT DONT MATTER

KEEP IT FRESH AND CLEAN BABY

ALOT OF CHICKS DONT THINK THEY BOX SMELLS THO ...GO FIGURE ...BE THE MAIN ONE WITH SWEATBOX

It's 9/11 and you made a thread about this?!
laugh.gif
Don't see a problem as long as hygiene is kept to maximum standard. I can see how some might be turned off by the idea because you can't put a condom on your tongue. Never know what you might get caught with.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

^hold on now 
nerd.gif

sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Yet, most (I hope) of NT has got brain before but I bet no one's like "I pee out of here, ewww!"Come on!Dude's always talking about that mass but are never like "She poops out of here, ewww!"Let everyone please their woman or man, whatever.

I like that MASS and I know she poops out of there and I don't mind eattin the little corn that stayed behind ... 

indifferent.gif

the REAL question for NT is what their infatuation is with the "butt". Maybe i missed somethin, but thats not whats hot in MY streets

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^hold on now 
nerd.gif

sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Yet, most (I hope) of NT has got brain before but I bet no one's like "I pee out of here, ewww!"
Come on!
Dude's always talking about that mass but are never like "She poops out of here, ewww!"
Let everyone please their woman or man, whatever.

I like that MASS and I know she poops out of there and I don't mind eattin the little corn that stayed behind ... 

kids.
30t6p3b.gif
if it ain't good enough to lick then it ain't good enough to stick. some of you kids should choose your girls more wisely instead of acting all desperate and going out with girls with bad boxes.

^hold on now 
nerd.gif

sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Yet, most (I hope) of NT has got brain before but I bet no one's like "I pee out of here, ewww!"Come on!Dude's always talking about that mass but are never like "She poops out of here, ewww!"Let everyone please their woman or man, whatever.

laugh.gif

Cause most of the dudes you're referring to are still in high school or freshmen in college. Every dude probably 22 and up are more than likely eating box
w/o a problem.

nothing wrong with it. would do it if i had someone to do it with.
#forever alone.

Sooner or later you young NT grasshoppers will eat the box and like the box taste and when you hear her moan form all that satisfaction you will continue and then she will return the favor

Originally Posted by G14

CAUSE SOME CHICKS DON'T BE CLEAN DOWN THERE

2 OUTTA 5 CHICKS BE CLEAN...LIKE NO SMELL

LIKE YOU GO DOWN AND SMELL THAT "SWEATYNESS" IT AINT COOL'

EVEN IF SHE CAN BE BAD AS HELL ...IT DONT MATTER

KEEP IT FRESH AND CLEAN BABY

ALOT OF CHICKS DONT THINK THEY BOX SMELLS THO ...GO FIGURE ...BE THE MAIN ONE WITH SWEATBOX

Then I tell them go wash they're #@** and come back...

To the dudes that say it's funky... I feel sorry for you and your girl... My girls box smell and taste like fresh berries. All that sour patch crotch is for the birds. Get u a real woman with proper hygiene and you'd enjoy it...

I remember this one chick who had the total package. face ,cheeks ,DDs smooth skin, pretty feet but her box smelled like dead man walking.... It was the worst box Ive ever come across til this day... I don't know how she can keep a man longer than a few sessions. Her smell was borderline sanitation word to Biggie...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

To the dudes that say it's funky... I feel sorry for you and your girl... My girls box smell and taste like fresh berries. All that sour patch crotch is for the birds. Get u a real woman with proper hygiene and you'd enjoy it...

I remember this one chick who had the total package. face ,cheeks ,DDs smooth skin, pretty feet but her box smelled like dead man walking.... It was the worst box Ive ever come across til this day... I don't know how she can keep a man longer than a few sessions. Her smell was borderline sanitation word to Biggie...

i had one of those OMG... smelled like sanitation JUICE .. yess the brownish/red liquid that drips out from the bottom of trash bags
frown.gif
.. OMG horrid, smelled it with the pants on
alien.gif
, i dont think she knew the deal, or figured id go in because she was such a cutiie. Didn't happen, it was the most awkward sexual moment i've ever had til this day
tired.gif

#@!% all I know is for every 5 minutes of box I eat I best be getting like 45 minutes dome.

never understood how dudes be muff diving for extended periods of time
sick.gif

I find its young dudes who always deny it. Dont really see to many grown men having a problem with doing it

Back
Top Bottom