Why is it that dudes seriously hate eating the girls BOX????

When I tell people that I like to do it (With someone I date of course), they think I am nasty and need help. I don't understand why so many dudes are Anti about eating the box. What makes eating a girls box so bad? Can someone explain? 
I think eating the Box is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some people turn their nose up at it but are the main ones that do it. I find nothing wrong with it at all

I don't think they do I've never had a problem with guys not wanting to do it. They just don't want to own up to liking it...isn't that right M... ohn NM

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by dunks87

I don't think they do I've never had a problem with guys not wanting to do it. They just don't want to own up to liking it...isn't that right M... ohn NM
nerd.gif

jackson_popcorn.gif

Here we go

why do you care what other dudes are doing in the bedroom, or what other dudes think about what you do in the bedroom. so long as the people involved in the smanging are satisfied, who gives a #$%^&. oh, and this is gonna get locked like every other topic

Originally Posted by tim teufel

when you hit it right i see no point in it.
Has nothing to do with how good you are hitting it ..
Your girl can have the best P***Y in the world and you still want your head once in a while .. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

^hold on now 
nerd.gif

sick.gif
disgusting perverts. women pee out of there, yuck
alien.gif
sick.gif

Yet, most (I hope) of NT has got brain before but I bet no one's like "I pee out of here, ewww!"Come on!Dude's always talking about that mass but are never like "She poops out of here, ewww!"Let everyone please their woman or man, whatever.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

^hold on now 
nerd.gif

sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Yet, most (I hope) of NT has got brain before but I bet no one's like "I pee out of here, ewww!"Come on!Dude's always talking about that mass but are never like "She poops out of here, ewww!"Let everyone please their woman or man, whatever.

I like that MASS and I know she poops out of there and I don't mind eattin the little corn that stayed behind ... 

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

^hold on now 
nerd.gif

sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

I like that MASS and I know she poops out of there and I don't mind eattin the little corn that stayed behind ... 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

dead at that .gif
roll.gif

Done it a few times, but definitely don't go out of my way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom