Why is Jimmy Fallon so bad?

His delivery is terrible on top of that, his writing stuff sucks. I've tried watching it, but I can't get through 20 minutes. It's just not funny.

Dude is nervous or thinks that being nervous is funny. He was always messing up on SNL. He is a super charismatic dude, but can't seem to find the rightroles.

Was that real? Did he seriously just talk about Smirnoff Ice as their sponsor? They do that now? Jesus man.

No doubt. I tried to give it a chance, but I didn't even have one smirk during his monologue. Slow jamming the news is a failure.

It's not as easy as it looks. It takes time to get comfortable and develop your own style.

Conan was just as nervous and NBC was considering canceling his show.

Just give him a chance.

I think he'll get better after a year or so. I agree he always broke character in every skit he was in with Will Ferrell. Yet, I think he has the potentialto become a pretty solid late night host.

NT's official status on Jimmy Fallon is to give him a one episode shot next season and if he's still bad then he is on the black list until criticalacclaim for him goes through the roof and its unavoidable.

haha word i was watching him after conan and decided to turn the tv off...so terrible. You can see the stress on his face, he knows it. That stoic *%*$ hepulled off as an actor isn't working in this field of entertainment. I would feel bad for him, but he's getting millions. So +%%# him.

Yea, he sucks. He was good on SNL, his jokes are corny, no one really laughs, he's always taking to long to tell the joke and stumbles over his words. I belike man $+*#! already

His jokes are terrible.

Not funny.

If it wasnt for his guests and The Roots. This show would be HORRIBLE.

only reason i watched it a couple of times was for the roots.

Late night TV right now.
64830632.s28h57zV.Yawning.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

It's not as easy as it looks. It takes time to get comfortable and develop your own style.

Just give him a chance.

I don't think Conan even had on-air experience before that though. Fallon has been on camera for years before this. I just don't think hispersonality/comedy is built for talk shows.

I like Jimmy Fallon. I liked him a lot on SNL, and I do believe that he has the talent to go far. He has an air of nervous innocence, like someone on theoutside looking in, which I think can translate to success when you deal with so many Hollywood types.

That being said, he's not going to be a hit right away.

It took Conan YEARS and YEARS to find what made them funny, and he was always under the imminent threat of being canceled in his earlier days.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought he was garbage, I was just talking about this wih my friends a second ago

imo Fallon is horrible

but Conan sucked his 1st year and now he's my favorite late night host
so i think it'll take some time
tonight's episode wasn't that bad...that segment 7th floor something was pretty funny....

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Just give him a chance.

I don't think Conan even had on-air experience before that though. Fallon has been on camera for years before this. I just don't think his personality/comedy is built for talk shows.

agree 100%

i dont hope he fails, but i wonder how long they will give him to get better before they pull the plug?

Fallon was horrible even on SNL.

Only reason I'm watching right now is because:

a) having trouble sleeping
b) The Roots
c) Anne Hathaway's legs.

Only thing that's funny to me is the 7th Floor West shorts. Is The Hills really 30 mins of that, is it really like that ?
laugh.gif

E's The Soup stay having jokes on the Hills' bad acting
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom