Why is MD-20/20 so frowned upon? Does it really taste that awful?

I was at the store recently and saw a nice size bottle of MD 20/20. I never tried it, but people have called it “bum juice” or “Rot Gut”. Honestly, it looks like fruit juice. But, why are these so frowned upon?

2606B768-601E-46FC-A8E1-137743E36A5E.jpeg

We used to drink this stuff back in the day along with 40s prior to seeing our favorite punk bands. It's really not that bad taste wise and gets you ****ed up. There's a bar here that sells shots of it for $1

I was at the store recently and saw a nice size bottle of MD 20/20. I never tried it, but people have called it “bum juice” or “Rot Gut”. Honestly, it looks like fruit juice. But, why are these so frowned upon?

2606B768-601E-46FC-A8E1-137743E36A5E.jpeg

Mad Dog 2020 is for early teenagers and old junkies.

You should not be drinking that past the age of 17, unless you really down bad or a Jay.

It's the wine version of Natty Light. Basically just cheap wine with lots of alcohol that has a sole purpose of getting you drunk quick and cheap. Just like bottom shelf liquor.

Mad Dog was cool back then until you had that one bad night. Then the taste and smell will forever make you never want to touch it again

Last edited:
I had my first MD40 like two years only to try. I didn’t think much of it. Like Tampico + liquor. Never was in my perif.

I had no idea what these were but they were the easiest and cheapest to obtain when I wasn’t of age. I later found out that’s exactly who these drinks were for :lol:

not sure what they put in that stuff but the 1st time I got bent off it I went to sleep on the ground on the side of my friend's house for 20-30 minutes. I don't remember how much I drank but it wasn't that much like I wasn't in trouble or anything, it just produced a lay down on the ground vagrant type of drunkenness. Alize or that Cam drink is the only other alcohol to anything like that to me. I would imagine that the fruit flavor made ppl frown down on it because it might look like they're marketing it to kids.

It’s frowned upon because it’s associated with junkies and homeless folks. They’re always at the gas station/convenience store begging for 20 more cent to buy a mad dog or steel.

At least drink a 4 loko if you’re going into the danger zone. :lol:

Maaaannnnn we used to get after 4 Loki but before that there was something very similar called Joose (pronounced juice). 4th of July I remember shotgunning one.

Then 4 Lokos were popping off when I went to my alma mater for recruiting and went to a house party and they were playing “Edward Loko Hands” so “Edward 40 Hands” but with 4 Lokos duct tapped to your hands. Man, I was on a milly and CHUGGED them thangs. Everyone was shook as hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom