Why is MD-20/20 so frowned upon? Does it really taste that awful?

I used to like long islands, tried AMF once then went onto Tokyo iced tea or Tokyo tea. All are exactly the same except 1 swapped out ingredient. For Amf it’s Blue curaçao and Tokyo it’s Midori. Making it green. Decent drink to have in your 20s :lol:
D53F7CF2-7261-43BD-AE08-1641F6592B8E.jpeg
8A81AB0E-A44F-4367-B838-6D2F15353ED7.jpeg

And now I think about it I’ve only seen midori used for this drink. All three drinks get the job done if you wanna land on whales n grenades

fruit beers are not good
i’d drink them out of necessity but i’d never choose them over an actual beer

cats getting called slurs cause of your fruity beer is wild though

It’s crazy because I got to college right after they redid the lokos but fools were still coppin. The Earl Juice and Paul had the college house parties on lock as the “brown” and cheap vodka for the white :sick:

I wasn’t a 151 boy but Bacardi did have me in a chokehold those teenage years.

Another throw back with some urban legend - who recalls "Goldschlager" with its little gold flakes in it...folks claiming it cut up your insides so you'd get drunk quicker :lol:

I got banned from a club for a year for trying to steal a bottle of this from behind the bar right before closing time. :smh: :smh: :lol:

Made it to the door and then security stopped me and patted my pockets. Imagine trying to hide that big *** bottle in your pocket. 😂

My homeboy who swiped another bottle of liquor from the bar ended up having a warrant and got arrested lmao. They let me dip with the promise I wouldn’t come back for a year. Good times. 🤣🤣

still remember drinking mad dog for the first time... I was with my friend and he had his friends over at his crib... all of a sudden everyone wanted to slap box which was my first time... I remember slap boxing my friend and neither of us hit each other since we were so drunk it was more so just dodging each others hits in slow motion lol

Ah 1993….My first memory of MD 20/20 is the older homies getting it from the gas station and drinking it while they played this… I thought it was good until I grew up and realized I was drinking liquid crack..

Good times lol
2DA85EF4-DFAD-4034-8311-EEAD30D04569.jpeg
70C37E39-4E12-4302-997F-4C39A1B2B893.jpeg

fruit beers are not good
i’d drink them out of necessity but i’d never choose them over an actual beer

cats getting called slurs cause of your fruity beer is wild though
many things about drinking culture are weird in the light, there were always bars in da city here that were well known for catering to the high school crowd. ppl in the burbs here used to heavily frown down upon weed but 14-15 year olds drinking = ok, I guess. stupid cause they kinda looked the other way about teens smoking cigarettes & this was like 1997, ditch weed that found it's way to The Rustbelt wasn't causing psychosis or turning you into Pookie from New Jack.

Ah 1993….My first memory of MD 20/20 is the older homies getting it from the gas station and drinking it while they played this… I thought it was good until I grew up and realized I was drinking liquid crack..

Good times lol
2DA85EF4-DFAD-4034-8311-EEAD30D04569.jpeg
70C37E39-4E12-4302-997F-4C39A1B2B893.jpeg
Dope album indeed!

Lmao @ liquid crack!

Man 4 lokos were brutal before they nerf them lol you be drunk and have energy at the same time crazy mix.I vividly remember getting s*** faced on that stuff back in the day smh never again.

Crazy Horse was before steel reserves they took it off the market I believe hard to find but definitely had some people go crazy we had some wild nights then we got bougie and started drinking imported beers and high end cognac

Crazy Horse was before steel reserves they took it off the market I believe hard to find but definitely had some people go crazy we had some wild nights then we got bougie and started drinking imported beers and high end cognac
Lmaooooo

Back
Top Bottom