Why Is Niketalk Freezing My Mozilla Firefox Browser?

xx hpdv iii

Banned
Joined Mar 1, 2013
I keep getting a "script error," some **** like this:

cdn.adnxs.com/tracking/cjsd-2.02.js:5

Anyone know how to fix this ****?

Joined Jul 21, 2012
Because Firefox is a terrible browser.

Chrome is the best browser for Niketalk. Not even biased, I use safari, chrome, and Internet explorer. Chrome is just superior.

My theory is that you have too much date used on your browser. I would suggest deleting the history, cache, and cookies. That happened once on chrome, I cleared everything from the beginning of time, and everything was tip top again.

Joined Oct 12, 2011

Chrome is the best browser for Niketalk.Not even biased, I use safari, chrome, and Internet explorer. Chrome is just superior.

My theory is that you have too much date used on your browser. I would suggest deleting the history, cache, and cookies. That happened once on chrome, I cleared everything from the beginning of time, and everything was tip top again.
/BS

I only use the fox and have never had a problem while keeping up with updates and what not.

Last edited:

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
Joined Feb 5, 2013

Chrome is the best browser for Niketalk. Not even biased, I use safari, chrome, and Internet explorer. Chrome is just superior.

Dude just called firefox a terrible browser.. Such words shouldn't eem be legal.

Joined Dec 21, 2012
Internet browser fanboy thread in the making :smh:

I never have these problems on NT mobile :smokin

Last edited:
Joined Sep 16, 2005
I remember a time when Chrome did not work with the bbcodes for NT. That was the only time Firefox was ever appropriate for NT.

Joined May 28, 2008
What's good with the browsers that aren't as popular as Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer? I read about one Here and it looks promising.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now