Why Is Niketalk Freezing My Mozilla Firefox Browser?

xx hpdv iii

Banned
I keep getting a "script error," some **** like this:

cdn.adnxs.com/tracking/cjsd-2.02.js:5

Anyone know how to fix this ****?

Because Firefox is a terrible browser.

Chrome is the best browser for Niketalk. Not even biased, I use safari, chrome, and Internet explorer. Chrome is just superior.

My theory is that you have too much date used on your browser. I would suggest deleting the history, cache, and cookies. That happened once on chrome, I cleared everything from the beginning of time, and everything was tip top again.

Chrome is the best browser for Niketalk.Not even biased, I use safari, chrome, and Internet explorer. Chrome is just superior.

My theory is that you have too much date used on your browser. I would suggest deleting the history, cache, and cookies. That happened once on chrome, I cleared everything from the beginning of time, and everything was tip top again.

/BS

I only use the fox and have never had a problem while keeping up with updates and what not.

Last edited:

Chrome is the best browser for Niketalk. Not even biased, I use safari, chrome, and Internet explorer. Chrome is just superior.

louie-storm-out.gif

Dude just called firefox a terrible browser.. Such words shouldn't eem be legal.

Internet browser fanboy thread in the making :smh:

I never have these problems on NT mobile :smokin

Last edited:
I remember a time when Chrome did not work with the bbcodes for NT. That was the only time Firefox was ever appropriate for NT.

What's good with the browsers that aren't as popular as Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer? I read about one Here and it looks promising.

Back
Top Bottom