Why is nobody talking bout Lebron still not being clutch?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by dreClark

a7f35717e2dcd1492344fadfb4710b21432835f.jpg

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fraudalert.gif

please stop this...

he'll learn in due time....

if i recall correctly, my favorite player shot like 4 airballs in a playoff game..WHILE GETTING SWEPT.

You dont become clutch overnight, give the guy a break..

Then why is he always passing up game winners? In 6 years he's only made that one on Ronny Turiaf correct? This is crazy[/quote]

That was his first buzzer beater, not game winner. If you don't know how many game winning shots (FGs or FTs) or plays (assists, steals, blocks) he'smade, how can you make this thread? If you're unaware as to how many times he's played extremely well to lead his team to a win, how can you make thisthread?

Define clutch.

Give us more than one 50-50 (his mid-range FG% is lower than Delonte's 3P%) example of where he's failed.

Compare it to other players performances and then, and only then will you have a topic worth discussing.

If you can't provide something close to that, I'll provide the lock.

....not one person has called him out for game one when the man guarding him even fell down and he passes out.

I saw at least one person that posted their belief that MJ or Kobe would have taken that shot. Either way, that's a game thread topic.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

He can create his own shot right? He has unlimited range right? He can get to the basket whenever right? Then why is he always passing up game winners? In 6 years he's only made that one on Ronny Turiaf correct? This is crazy....not one person has called him out for game one when the man guarding him even fell down and he passes out. I don't get it really what going thru his head at the end of games? He's the 100 million dollar man hes the chosen one right? Then why not seal the deal himself. Explain.
Chuuuuuuuurch
pimp.gif

So what I was wrong on Derrick Rose but guess what I have a point. When he was 21 people were saying the same thing.....he's only _ _ (current age).C'mon on man I don't wanna hear that he was tired stuff either. He's gotta take the good with the bad. If he can have OTL special comparing him toJesus Christ then hey I can call him out. If hes wants to throw chalk like some ceremony then he better close the game NOT Mo Williams NOT Delonte West.

I never said he wasn't good. He has played great and had incredible 4th quarters throughout his career but that moment last night was supposed to be his.He did come thru and I'm wondering why didn't he shoot. Cleveland, Mike Brown, Danny Ferry and his teamates can sleep at night if LeBron misses theshot but he didn't even attempt. Why LeBron? Is he over thinking the game? Last seconds the best player on the court (some say planet) needs to make theshot. Period.

In the last 30 seconds he went in the paint, drew a foul and scored. Made the FT as well.

Then he drives, and kicks to a wide open Delonte West.

He missed. It happens. It was the right play.

Dude was running on fumes. He new better than to take a contested shot when his teammate had a much better one. I think it's unfair to look at it anyother way.

He didn't even attempt a shot last night so I dont think "clutch" can be argued from last nights game....he was trying to make the smartest play.Lebron doesn't have that killer instinct yet

Originally Posted by Al3xis

In the last 30 seconds he went in the paint, drew a foul and scored. Made the FT as well.

Then he drives, and kicks to a wide open Delonte West.

No he didn't...He passed to the somebody (I think mo williams) and he passed to Delonte. He didn't even make the assist and Icouldn't be mad if he made the assist. And nobody give me that hockey assist bs either.

Back
Top Bottom