Why is nobody talking bout Lebron still not being clutch?

truthgetsbusy

Banned
He can create his own shot right? He has unlimited range right? He can get to the basket whenever right? Then why is he always passing up game winners? In 6years he's only made that one on Ronny Turiaf correct? This is crazy....not one person has called him out for game one when the man guarding him even felldown and he passes out. I don't get it really what going thru his head at the end of games? He's the 100 million dollar man hes the chosen one right?Then why not seal the deal himself. Explain.

because hes Lebron and his team this year has won up by margin 738497392 points...there hasnt been many close games for him

but yay another Lebron/kobe thread in the making!
sick.gif

He kinda got the
smh.gif
from me last night when he got into the paint, dribbled under the basket, and kicked it out to the 3 point line with like 5 seconds on theclock last night...

But I ain't about to dump on a guy that averages like 56 points on 55% from the field per 48 'clutch' minutes...

http://www.82games.com/0809/08CLE9.HTM#clutch

he's trying to make the right play by passing to an open man, but sometimes you got to just do it yourself.

plus, he missed his fts when they needed them, smh

Originally Posted by DMan14

he's trying to make the right play by passing to an open man, but sometimes you got to just do it yourself.

plus, he missed his fts when they needed them, smh
QFT.

He looks like hes been rushing into them again. Earlier in the season he was taking his time at the line. I dont know why he changed it up.

He made the proper basketball play in game one of the series. He said so himself in the postgame.

I guarantee, Orlando will suffer in the next few games for this.

He will play even harder/better, watch.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Man, we might as well have a LeBron forum.

have a kobe vs lebron subsection the sports and training section and have slam and vitamin water ads at the top of the screen.

I wonder if his legs were too shot to power through that play. But yes, he should've taken that strong after Pietrus fell down instead of passing out tocold shooters.

Yeah he should've totally took that shot...His man fell down and he was basically in the paint but I mean he's only 24 he'll become a bettercloser. But yeah Kobe got him defintely beat on this aspect. Kobe would've just done a pull -up jumper.

Originally Posted by CP1708

He made the proper basketball play in game one of the series. He said so himself in the postgame.

I guarantee, Orlando will suffer in the next few games for this.

He will play even harder/better, watch.
and?

Lebron had the best possible game a basketball player could have (49 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds, damn near 70% from the field), and Cleveland STILLcouldn't beat the Magic at HOME. so what exactly should Orlando be worried about?

i don't think Orlando is really that concerned about Lebron going off individually. remember, Kobe and D-Wade both scored 50 against Orlando in the regularseason, and the Magic won both times. besides, it's not like Lebron will have a 60 points, 20 rebounds, 15 assists on 29 of 30 shooting game orsomething... he's not going to play better than he did yesterday for the rest of the series.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I wonder if his legs were too shot to power through that play. But yes, he should've taken that strong after Pietrus fell down instead of passing out to cold shooters.
no reason why his legs should be shot after more than a week of rest... dude was probably practicing trick shots and going to the club instead ofrunning and shooting FTs..
laugh.gif

I don't why people are still even questioning this LeBron guy I hate him and I still give him props.

Just mail him the finals MVP and Larry O'brian trophy now and let the draft start.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

yeah doubt Lebron will have a better game than he did last night it'll be about the other Cavs stepping up....bench scored a whopping 5 pts....and hedidn't take the last shot cause he got tired plain and simple

Back
Top Bottom