Why is Popeyes so slow

Hype is def not over, they must have just put up the signs when I saw it because it was fairly empty, but by the time I parked and went inside the drive thru was wrapped around and there was a line building inside.

Finally got to try the damn thing.

Good sandwich.

Far as it bein better than CFA, id say it’s equal all in all depending on what you like.

I like spicy food but i dont like mayo, so when i asked for a spicy sandwich with no mayo, it was pretty much regular bc popeyes spicyness is in the mayo and not the patty. For that, it lost points. What was good about it was the crispy factor and the bread held together better than CFA.

CFA actually makes spicy patties and i like that. Not to mention, it comes with pepper jack and lettuce which are both good complements.
If CFA added the crispy, theyd get popeyes out the paint.

CFA still heavyweight chicken sandwich champ far as im concerned...

We don’t have the new chicken sandwich in Canada (we have a different old chicken sandwich), but we do have Cajun Poutine at our popeyes

Finally got to try the damn thing.

Good sandwich.

Far as it bein better than CFA, id say it’s equal all in all depending on what you like.

I like spicy food but i dont like mayo, so when i asked for a spicy sandwich with no mayo, it was pretty much regular bc popeyes spicyness is in the mayo and not the patty. For that, it lost points. What was good about it was the crispy factor and the bread held together better than CFA.

CFA actually makes spicy patties and i like that. Not to mention, it comes with pepper jack and lettuce which are both good complements.
If CFA added the crispy, theyd get popeyes out the paint.

CFA still heavyweight chicken sandwich champ far as im concerned...

Well since they messed up my order. I tasted the spicy as a regular sandwich. I think the spicy has a hint of spicy like their spicy chicken in the batter. The sauce takes it to that next level of spicyness.

Well since they messed up my order. I tasted the spicy as a regular sandwich. I think the spicy has a hint of spicy like their spicy chicken in the batter. The sauce takes it to that next level of spicyness.
They definitely don't have the same batter as the spicy tenders. Those joints are legit spicy the sandwich is just a regular patty unless my taste buds are burnt

There is no spicy batter. Your mind is playing tricks on you.

They definitely don't have the same batter as the spicy tenders. Those joints are legit spicy the sandwich is just a regular patty unless my taste buds are burnt
Your taste buds are regular and properly working.

They dropped the ball so hard on this :smh:

Can't believe they still haven't brought it back.

I still haven't been able to try it yet though, but I've had some Chik Fil A when I could.

I want to see CFA's #s since Popeyes introduced the Sandwich.

Any place that sells A Fried Chicken sandwich has probably seen more and more folks buy that product.

I know local indy shops in this area have long lines all of a sudden, thanks to PopEYES

Back
Top Bottom