Why is Popeyes so slow

Dave's Hot chicken in Hollywood is really good as well. Half the wait time of howlin rays

Dave’s line is still pretty long sometimes. Tried it once, was really disappointed. Maybe tenders are better but the slider sandwich was decent, definitely not line worthy for me. Not even close to Howlin Rays league IMO. I’d never wait in line for it again.

Howlin Rays, the line is ridiculous, but if you go at the right time can be only 30ish mins, and if you remove the whole waiting in line thing, it’s legit amazing. Never heard anyone disappointed in the food. Just a lot of people who wouldn’t wait hours for a sandwich no matter how good it is (me included).
Honey Kettle Fried Chicken in Culver City is a great spot. Some of the best biscuits around as well

This guy knows what’s up.

Honey’s Kettle is :pimp:

Chicken is great, but biscuits are unreal. The Blueberry ones too. Fire.

- For my fellow LA fam, check out Gus’s Fried Chicken too. My favorite spot these days.

Dave’s line is still pretty long sometimes. Tried it once, was really disappointed. Maybe tenders are better but the slider sandwich was decent, definitely not line worthy for me. Not even close to Howlin Rays league IMO. I’d never wait in line for it again.

Howlin Rays, the line is ridiculous, but if you go at the right time can be only 30ish mins, and if you remove the whole waiting in line thing, it’s legit amazing. Never heard anyone disappointed in the food. Just a lot of people who wouldn’t wait hours for a sandwich no matter how good it is (me included).

This guy knows what’s up.

Honey’s Kettle is :pimp:

Chicken is great, but biscuits are unreal. The Blueberry ones too. Fire.

- For my fellow LA fam, check out Gus’s Fried Chicken too. My favorite spot these days.
Been meaning to try Gus’s for the longest. They got one in Long Beach too

They love KFC in Ecuador - one of the only major US franchise.

36EF2B5B-8170-48BC-B70B-F7707E235688.jpeg

A089557D-E13C-44D9-80D9-6C745E6171D1.jpeg

Yeah if I can’t order sandwiches on the app it’s getting deleted
Ordering regular chicken on the app doesn’t really save that much time
But ordering sandwiches makes sense considering it’s made to order and usually takes like 10 min to prepare

I heard each store is gonna have 2 dedicated employees just for chicken sandwiches
Or maybe it was mentioned here not sure

Wife called earlier this week while in line. "I think they have the sandwich back. It's on the menu." I waited patiently on the line until she got the speaker. "Sorry, it'll be back Nov 2nd."

Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom