Why is Popeyes so slow

Got up early, hit up my new church Popeyes before they ran out of chicken. Copped the spicy chicken sammich (and made sure those malparidos took out the rassclot pickles this time). Final verdict- overrated but mostly because their spicy mayo sauce is lackluster. If they improve the sauce, this sammich might be the GOAT because the chicken is tender and the spiciness is just right (for me at least). But the sauce is, as Joe Budden would say in the parlance of our times, "hear me and hear me clearly- that **** is trash!"

Yeah the sauce is cloying to me. Make the actual breast spicy like the rest of the non sandwich chicken so the sauce is an afterthought. People going nuts though so it's unlikely to improve, like their customer service.

The move is plain with the Cajun sparkle. Now I think about it I might do sauce on the side (Lord help me) and mix with hot sauce and sprinkle the seasoning over the patty.

F all the nonsense and long lines. I get it spicy if I want and know it'll be hot.
IMG_20191110_122748.jpg

Just got back from trying it for the first time since it returned. I got the spicy and I felt like it was watered down compared to when I had one over the summer. Chicken was smaller and their was barely any spicy mayo :smh:
Maybe it was just a bad location but overall I’m disappointed

20191108_225436.jpg

Currently in Dubai. They have a meal deal with sandwich, breast, side, fries and soda for 6 bucks. No lines, easy and friendly service. What is going in the usa man :smh:
That sandwich has lettuce. We sure we talking the same sandwich? They dont offer lettuce in US.

finally tried the spicy chicken sandwiches. There was mad cars wrapped around the spot. About 20 ppl waiting for their food but was able to get in order and get out in exactly 12 minutes. They're very good but it's not as spicy as I hoped it be :smh:

are they still selling out of these? or do stores have enough for the entire day nowadays?

You jinxed yourself

I believe she used the N word and that's why dude snapped
But she denies saying it and there's no video of it so i'm not sure if that's the case
Maybe the lady threatened him or something cuz he kept saying smack me
You can hear the camera guy saying this isn't the place to use that word
She reportedly suffered six cracked ribs,nine fractures and a broken knee

Of course she's going to deny it, and she's going to get money and he's going to jail.

But he took one for the team.

If that old lady was a maga trump loving pos then I don’t feel bad for her all. The employee should’ve relaxed though because catching a charge is no good.

Anyone over 22 working fast food, there's a good chance they already have a record.

Besides being in Popeye's, you have to be aware of who you're dealing with. This isn't Chickfila.

Still haven't got a chance to cop the remix. They saying it's not hitting like the OG one though. That's disappointing if true.

had a regular for the first time. **** was good but it needed more pickles.. two pickles is terrible. Needs 4 to set it off for such a huge piece of chicken. Might have to order extra next time.

I didn't add any sauces or anything to it. Just ate it plain for the experience but this is a once a year type thing for me. I feel terrible after eating this ****.

I had one back when it was still in the test phase but ever since then the lines have been crazy and it’s not even worth it. Funny thing is I had those sweet and spicy tenders a little while ago and they were bomb but even those won’t make me wait in those long lines

That sandwich has lettuce. We sure we talking the same sandwich? They dont offer lettuce in US.
perhaps, it is not the 'american' version but it was still good :lol: i am not sure how anyone can validate undertaking that circus show for a sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom