Why is Popeyes so slow

Across the street from my work lol

sometimes I gotta grab and go

can’t get the sandwich too often or Mfs gonna be back to 300 lbs 🥴

I've heard the naked tenders are great but I've never tried em. Also the biscuits aren't always that dry atleast at the ones I go to. Sometimes they're overdone but when done right they're on point imo

Popeyes trying too hard with desserts
Seems like they are coming out with a new one every month
I never get dessert
Don’t have room after feasting on that chicken

Don’t trust it
I’ve seen a Popeyes at a mall food court and also thought this ain’t right
It seemed weird asf

The popeyes at my mall food court sucks. Employees always forgetting my sauces or them barely having any sauces. One time I asked for ranch and they didn't have any of the popeyes ranch but instead gave me ranch in one of those little plastic dipping containers with a lid. Their sandwiches also looked subpar compared to a real location.

FB_IMG_1632281877693.jpg

The popeyes at my mall food court sucks. Employees always forgetting my sauces or them barely having any sauces. One time I asked for ranch and they didn't have any of the popeyes ranch but instead gave me ranch in one of those little plastic dipping containers with a lid. Their sandwiches also looked subpar compared to a real location.
Sounds like a ghetto franchisee

It's in a pretty bad mall. Half the stores closed down and the only department store left is macys.

Havent had Popeyes in a while now. Think I'm gonna see if the chicken sandwich fell off or not for lunch

ETA it has not fallen off. Got a hot crispy one too. At first I was little vexed at the wait :lol:

Last edited:
Wife wanted popeyes friday. There were at least 9 cars in the drive thru. I went in and there was one person in line. I ordered and got my food before the person that was already inside.

This is also a pro-tip for In-n-Out. Drive thru would always be 20 deep. Might have 3-4 parties waiting to put their order in inside.

Back
Top Bottom