Why is Popeyes so slow

Wtf
People camping out for chicken sandwiches?
Who are these people waiting in that line?

Crazy, just a little over a week ago I got one of these Popeyes sandwiches stress free on a random Saturday, and fast forward a bunch of memes and viral vids later, streets are being blocked trying to get them :lol:

57E5DA1E-747D-4967-8AF3-5A21CD819EFC.jpeg

Same thing bro, it wasn’t even that good, I don’t know why I’d ever eat it again, chick fila is the undisputed goat

This hype don’t even make no damn sense at all

Now that the hype has died down for me... i will say that KFC still has the best chicken sammich. That Georgia Gold sandwich is a beast while the Nashville Hot will give you something worth crying about.
I remember those.

Two small first off. Georgia Gold sauce is too sweet. Gave me a headache. Nashville hot is pretty good but again its something about the sauce after taste. Great heat but not the best flavor. They should try mixing with their regular honey bbq sauce.

I guess technically you can eat Popeyes and workout
But I would advise against it
I prefer a long nap after eating some greasy chicken :lol:

I guess technically you can eat Popeyes and workout
But I would advise against it
I prefer a long nap after eating some greasy chicken :lol:
Why does it have to happen within the same hour/day?

Just because someone eats a Popeyes Sandwich doesn't mean they eat Popeyes REGULARLY.

No chicken sandwiches in Houston or the places I tried

Ordered an 8 piece n the girl asked if we sure we didn’t want kfc cause she don’t feel like working lmao

It shouldn't even be a question that you can work out and eat high calorie food daily.

Most dudes building muscle mass like body builders eat 10 meals a day and work out when they're not eating. That food consists of fast food to the more high end gourmet type foods.

Back
Top Bottom