Why is Popeyes so slow

subway consider fast food, they make Philly cheese steaks.

Coulda sworn Sonic does philly cheese steak. And it was trash.
Edit they do.
4F64CE11-8344-4545-B2F4-868700DA576C.jpeg

You have never had a Philly cheesesteak if you would consider those a true Philly cheesesteak. Like that’s what they call it but that’s not what it is.

At all.

with I was wondering why this thread rose from the grave lol. low-key wanna try the sammich

You have never had a Philly cheesesteak if you would consider those a true Philly cheesesteak. Like that’s what they call it but that’s not what it is.

At al.
Bro, ya talkn about no fast food chain having it. Sonics is a fast food chain

i feel like yall are making a philly cheesesteak more than what it is....
flavor profile?

isn't it chopped steak and cheeze wiz?

There’s levels to this ****, B and I’m not even trying to be sarcastic. Have you had one in Philly and if so from where? Once you’ve had the real deal, something like the joint from Subway wouldn’t even be considered a fugazi. It’s just not the same thing and should be renamed.

EDIT:
Bro, ya talkn about no fast food chain having it. Sonics is a fast food chain

I saw this after I posted. What I’m saying is that’s not anything near an authentic cheesesteak and based on the product, it should be renamed. That would be like saying a sleeved NBA jersey is the same thing as a cotton tshirt jersey

There’s levels to this ****, B and I’m not even trying to be sarcastic. Have you had one in Philly and if so from where? Once you’ve had the real deal, something like the joint from Subway wouldn’t even be considered a fugazi. It’s just not the same thing and should be renamed.
of course there is levels but lets not act like we making some challenging culinary cuisine
it's literally steak and cheese

and with steak the most important thing is the quality of the meat... its not like it takes some classically trained chef to cook chopped up steak

of course there is levels but lets not act like we making some challenging culinary cuisine
it's literally steak and cheese

and with steak the most important thing is the quality of the meat... its not like it takes some classically trained chef to cook chopped up steak

No major fast food chain is going to use the appropriate amount of grease necessary to get the true Philly cheese steak flavor either. Fast food cheesesteaks are dry and lack flavor because in addition to quality, they also don’t have the same seasoning.

i won't argue that ^ cause i rarely eat fast food and never had a philly from a fast food restaurant

but ok.
where in philly do they make authentic philly cheesesteaks?

ok.
where in philly do they make authentic philly cheesesteaks?

Pat’s, Geno’s and Jim’s are the Big 3. A lot of native heavily **** with Dalessandro’s and Ishkabibble’s as well. That’s the Start 5 in the city.

Does raise a good point now that I think about it though. Its just ribeye, onions, probably some salt and pepper and cheese. Why in the hell is it so difficult for places to replicate right?

Ishkabibble’s is my go to for a philly cheesesteak

but ima keep it real. ive never eaten a cheesesteak sober

bruh this is fast food....
it's not a chain but this is fast food

https://www.travelchannel.com/videos/pats-is-king-of-cheesesteaks-0146751

I’m not denying it’s fast food. It IS fast food but the product you are getting THERE IS NOT the same product you are getting from a FAST FOOD CHAIN.

So yes both are fast food but they are not the same thing. For example, it’s not like getting a t-shirt from Uniqlo and getting a t-shirt from H&M. It’s like getting a polo from Uniqlo and getting a t-shirt from H&M.

Pat’s, Geno’s and Jim’s are the Big 3. A lot of native heavily **** with Dalessandro’s and Ishkabibble’s as well. That’s the Start 5 in the city.

Jims, Dalessandros and Ishkabibbles are damn good. I didn’t care much for Pats and Genos.

Max’s in north Philly was pretty good. Spot from the first creed movie. I had it in the Philly airport, but I was pleasantly surprised with Tony Luke’s.

Back
Top Bottom