Why is Popeyes so slow

20190813_215106.jpg

Was finally able to find it last night. Worth all the hype. Spicy one is bomb. Going to try the plain one today with the chick fil a honey roasted bbq sauce.

Y'all wanna post which city and state y'all getting them from? Popeyes around DC can definitely vary from location to location

So confirmed that this joint tastes like the Po' Boy in sandwich form?

Nah..completely diff taste.. the po boy just tenders...which is still good...

This a whole nother level of juicy, crunchy... only thing missing is that ‘spicy’ taste...but it’s legit all the same...

Pardon my ignorance but what is all this talk about the strength of the frying/cooking? I’ve seen it mentioned multiple times over the past pages.
To ME, the chicken isn't crunchy enough.

IMagine how crispy the bottom of a typical Popeyes Bone-In Breast is. That is what I want from this sandwich.

So I suggest asking for it to be fried hard (Well Done) to maximize the crunchiness.

Nah..completely diff taste.. the po boy just tenders...which is still good...

This a whole nother level of juicy, crunchy... only thing missing is that ‘spicy’ taste...but it’s legit all the same...
Thanks, this entices me to try it more now.

The Po' Boy and Sweet Heat used to be my go to for years.

Y’all know Po’boys from Popeyes is on the level with cheesesteaks from Subway? Ijs

Popped my cherry last night with the sandwich.. decided to go for it again with the sweetheat. Man oh man

I would say the French bread-style baguette makes it a Po Boy. Otherwise, it's a standard sandwich

The bread and the listed meats/seafood. Preferably from a gas station.

Ahhhh got it. Thanks for the clarification! I kinda want a fried shrimp Po Boy now :lol: Do all places put a sauce on the shrimp Po’ Boys or just some?

Back
Top Bottom