Why is Popeyes so slow

i hate all all you jerks posting about eating the sandwich :angry:

i drove to popeyes for lunch and they don’t even have the damn thing. so damn mad rn

side note: this is the actual location that was hurley’s restaurant that blew up in lost.

D0F6412B-30CF-4DDC-A41A-83826A2B6405.jpeg

i hate all all you jerks posting about eating the sandwich :angry:

i drove to popeyes for lunch and they don’t even have the damn thing. so damn mad rn

side note: this is the actual location that was hurley’s restaurant that blew up in lost.

D0F6412B-30CF-4DDC-A41A-83826A2B6405.jpeg

You in Hawaii, this looks like the one on Dillingham:nerd:

Based on the pictures, the sandwiches look like it got a little sogginess to it.

exactly man!
being in hawaii is probably why we don’t have it yet :frown:

I tried that loactation monday and I used postmates yesterday to order the sandwhich, but the dude showed up with a 2pc because the locataion on Kam Highway didnt have it either eventhough it allowed me to order it through the app :smh:. I'm going to try the one on schofield and the one on Farrington Highway this weekend. It's bad enough we don't have a chick fil a out here:angry:

Regardless of the reason what I asked for wasn't obtained, if they come back with a 2 piece, ima be hot.

My brother got this chicken sandwich and I was surprised that it actually looked like the promo pics.

Popeyes is literally a chicken place so I don’t see how making a chicken sandwich is that outrageous :lol:

Now them Burger King tacos are confusing AF tho :lol: I bet that Impossible Whopper has to be trash too (I had a few Impossible burgers from legit restaurants before)

BK tacos tastes like Jack N The Box but not as greasy and the Impossible Whopper is :pimp:

They flame broil it just like the beef burgers.

I tried that loactation monday and I used postmates yesterday to order the sandwhich, but the dude showed up with a 2pc because the locataion on Kam Highway didnt have it either eventhough it allowed me to order it through the app :smh:. I'm going to try the one on schofield and the one on Farrington Highway this weekend. It's bad enough we don't have a chick fil a out here:angry:
yooooo the first chik fil a gonna open up right down the street from me on beretania. they owe you a sandwich for messing that **** up!

Back
Top Bottom