Why is Popeyes so slow

Maybe, but then I would have to make the conscious decision to go to Burger King. Which is a fail within itself

JITB tacos are crack for what they are. Especially the Nacho Monster tacos. :pimp:

If you like Jack N The Box tacos you will like BK tacos

Maybe, but then I would have to make the conscious decision to go to Burger King. Which is a fail within itself

JITB tacos are crack for what they are. Especially the Nacho Monster tacos. :pimp:

I have lived predominantly in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic so I’ve never been to Jack In The Box |l. Will check for it the next time I’m out West.

If you like Jack N The Box tacos you will like BK tacos

giphy.gif

Been seeing people on The Facebook saying they are using CFA Sauce on the Popeyes Sandwiches.

Probably good as hell

The ideal sandwich to me would probably be one with Chic fil a's flavor and freshness, mixed with Popeye's crunch

Been seeing people on The Facebook saying they are using CFA Sauce on the Popeyes Sandwiches.

Probably good as hell

That or the polynesian sauce probably slap. I was going to try their honey roasted BBQ sauce but y'all kept saying the sweet heat was the move. And you didn't lead me astray.

Picked up a spicy joint earlier...Popeyes def crushed da buildings with this one, good as I expected....good size piece of chicken, crunch and bread was on point ...and u got the hint of spice to it as well, would def go back for another at some point n I would advise to get the spicy only :pimp: ...the other chicken sandwich spots on notice now

349DFFA7-8525-4122-9078-AA2D604EFC66.jpeg

So i got two earlier today and these fools forgot to add the lettuce and pickles on one of them. Dont judge pls :nerd: wanted to see the diff with spicy and classic. Crushed them

only really mess with 2 sauces at CFA and thats ranch and CFA sauce... the latter is usually my go to...

Picked up a spicy joint earlier...Popeyes def crushed da buildings with this one, good as I expected....good size piece of chicken, crunch and bread was on point ...and u got the hint of spice to it as well, would def go back for another at some point n I would advise to get the spicy only :pimp: ...the other chicken sandwich spots on notice now

349DFFA7-8525-4122-9078-AA2D604EFC66.jpeg
nice hands fam :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom