Why is Popeyes so slow

9C80A38C-3F42-4A5E-9727-DA4DA9D2DF5A.jpeg
So between this thread and my folk on FB talking about this sandwich...

Top 5 dead of alive.... it’s that good

At Popeyes rn and been here almost 20 minutes already and still ain’t got my food :lol: this sandwich better be as fire as y’all say!!!

Big fan of Popeyes and was excited after seeing all the hype online. Tried both today & was severely disappointed. Maybe I was expecting too much but the chicken was not as large of a piece that I expected. The spicy was overwhelming. CFA might have it beat due to the overall size of the breast compared to the bun. Also, they could've done with a bit less breading.

Big fan of Popeyes and was excited after seeing all the hype online. Tried both today & was severely disappointed. Maybe I was expecting too much but the chicken was not as large of a piece that I expected. The spicy was overwhelming. CFA might have it beat due to the overall size of the breast compared to the bun. Also, they could've done with a bit less breading.

You might want to try another Popeyes before you give up on it completely. It’s pretty unanimous that Popeyes has the biggest chicken breast.

Trying Popeyes for the first time today. Drove 20 min to the nearest one. They unfortunately didn't have the sandwich at this location.

Its gonna get interesting when they give Tameka the login in for the public account. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom