Why is Popeyes so slow

I went to Popeyes last Monday and they said they were done with the $10 special. I’ll pullup on then tomorrow and see what they got

TO POPEYES:
tenor (40).gif

Bring the dammm SANDWICH BACK!!!!

Is howling rays worth the hype? Also is it that spicy?
Worth a try. At least once. I won a giveaway where they were testing a new pre order system so I didn’t have to wait in line.

I stick with medium. I’ve tried hot and I can’t enjoy the food. Can’t imagine all the levels above hot.

Popeyes Is Rumored to Be Prepping the Return of Its Chicken Sandwich
Hiring an additional 400 employees.
By Nicolaus Li
Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Return Rumor Release Info Date Location Where Closest

JOE RAEDLE/GETTY IMAGES
FOOD & BEVERAGE28 Mins ago
1.2K0
After selling out just weeks after its launch, Popeyes‘ extremely popular chicken sandwich is rumored to be coming back sometime early November.
According to reports, the fried chicken chain has hired an additional 400 employees to bring the menu item back at 150 of its locations. The extra employees are said to guarantee that each store will have up to two people dedicated to preparing the chicken sandwich.

Incredibly selling out weeks ahead of schedule, Popeyes was forced to hold a “BYOB (Bun)” campaign to meet customer demands with “substitute sandwiches” following the unexpected shortage. Eager fans can now download the Popeyes app in the App Store or Google Play and sign up for push notifications to be alerted once the highly sought after menu item returns.
Stay tuned for more details regarding the return of Popeyes Chicken Sandwich.

Dave's Hot chicken in Hollywood is really good as well. Half the wait time of howlin rays

I work right across the street from a Popeyes. Gonna try and get it early before lunch starts the day it rereleases.

Howlin Ray's is good, but it's not worth the 2-3 hour wait good.

I did it once because my and my homie in Cali just wanted to try it, and it was really good but we both agreed we wouldn't wait again for it in that long *** line.

Heard they will be testing a preorder app or something like that soon not sure.

Most I would wait is a half hour, but I don't know if that line ever is that small.

That's also why they are so hyped and popular because of the mystic, wait, hype, etc.

Howlin Ray's is good, but it's not worth the 2-3 hour wait good.

I did it once because my and my homie in Cali just wanted to try it, and it was really good but we both agreed we wouldn't wait again for it in that long *** line.

Heard they will be testing a preorder app or something like that soon not sure.

Most I would wait is a half hour, but I don't know if that line ever is that small.

That's also why they are so hyped and popular because of the mystic, wait, hype, etc.
The chicken sandwich I posted a week ago was because I won a chance to try the pre order system. Yeah, wouldn’t wait 2 hours for it. I’ve had probably 4- 5 times. Only once did I wait in an actual line. 45 minutes after work during the week, around 530pm. All other times were with their fast passes. Next year, they open their second location in Pasadena. Maybe that will bring the wait times down.

Honey Kettle Fried Chicken in Culver City is a great spot. Some of the best biscuits around as well

Anyone been to Sisters and Brothers in south Seattle? Heard good things and really want to try their spicy chicken sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom