Look like I’m back to eating Chickfila

2588F115-5B3D-4B96-97A9-96DDF35D6030.png
I would prefer they did it
Because they had a change of heart
But I’m sure it’s just a political move

I would prefer they did it
Because they had a change of heart
But I’m sure it’s just a political move

True, I’ll be on reserve. Because this not the first time they done this and come to find out that they were...

They're losing money and have had to close places so they couldn't be stubborn anymore. Strictly financial, no change of heart. The most churchy people wasting energy on negativity instead of the community and love they preach.

Wait hold up, CFA was actively giving money to anti-lbgtq orgs? :lol:

That hatred is strong :smh:

Ain't none around me so no reason to research but I thought they were just religious based due to the owner/creator or company behind them and was against the LBGTQ community for religious reasons. Didn't know they were taking the money they made off their food to support that hate.

If the August OG release was better quality, then this one is like early 2000s Jordan retroes. Great but still off.

I just hope the quality doesn't degrade where we are getting CDP Bred 11 quality chicken sandwiches next year. Having the filet size be as struggle as the patent cut.

Then in 2021 Popeyes gonna try to get us back my saying they are launching remastered chicken sandwiches.

Just left popeyes
There was no line
Ordered 3 sandwiches and a large fries
Got my order within a min lol
The food is hot tho
I turned around for one sec and it was ready
I have no idea where it came from
Didn’t see any sitting under the lamp :emoji_laughing:
They’re starting to lose the hype and get the timing. Popeyes is the new GOAT when it comes to sandwiches.
I just went back last Friday. Yeah they got me 100%

If the August OG release was better quality, then this one is like early 2000s Jordan retroes. Great but still off.

I just hope the quality doesn't degrade where we are getting CDP Bred 11 quality chicken sandwiches next year. Having the filet size be as struggle as the patent cut.

Then in 2021 Popeyes gonna try to get us back my saying they are launching remastered chicken sandwiches.
Trying too hard

So since they first day that they brought it back I've had the sandwich 2-3 more times after that and it's been bomb.

The popeyes right by five town in Queens NY I order no pickles and it's not like before where they just remove the pickles they make it fresh to order and man it's been so good. Extra greasy and oily and I don't even care, damn after I eat it though I feel unhealthy food guilt.

I don't know how people can say with a straight face that the Chic Fil A sandwich is better. Don't get me wrong I would still mess with Chic Fil A sandwich with the Polynesian sauce, but straight up against popeye's sandwich it doesn't compare, but the Polynesian sauce it bawse :smile:

I haven't been experiencing long lines like that now either at the popeyes so it's been easy breezy for me.
I am saying with a straight face that Cfa has a better sandwich.

Why is that so hard to conceptualize?

My older brother texted me the other day telling me he finally tried the Popeyes sandwich. His verdict was CFA>Popeyes.

The closest Popeyes is about 25-30 minutes away from me, and I really don't care enough to drive that far to try it.

My older brother texted me the other day telling me he finally tried the Popeyes sandwich. His verdict was CFA>Popeyes.

The closest Popeyes is about 25-30 minutes away from me, and I really don't care enough to drive that far to try it.

Yea that is a drive for THAT.

If you are already around a Popeyes, that is one thing but it definitely isn't worth a standalone trip 30 mins out of the way.

Rooster how much you weigh b

No romo

I quit smoking 2 years ago(cigarettes)
I’ve been slowly packing on the Ibs since I quit
I weigh around 215-220 right now 6ft tall
Before I quit smoking I was around 200ish 195ish
Funny thing is I used to smoke a lot of weed and I definitely ate more back then(munchies)
I do need to drop a couple of Ibs....
All the money I’m saving from weed and cigarettes is going towards food :emoji_laughing:

Back
Top Bottom