Why is Popeyes so slow

I think eating the sandwiches with just bread and chicken is a more accurate means to determine which chicken patty is more flavorful
That's what I'm trying to get at. Your putting pickles on fried chicken. How often do you see people put pickles on chicken wings, chicken breast(bone-in), drums, legs and thighs? Why would I put that in my sandwich.

No pickles on anything fried chicken.

Last edited:
I think Popeyes getting the unanimous nod is partly due to the fact that it is NEW and hyped.

CFA is easily a more flavorful sandwich though
nah
it's been out long enough and i've seen so many people take those first couple of bites and all say the same thing.
"yup this is way better than chik fil a"

if it wasn't as good we would hear about it with the quickness
just like all those other restaurants trying to put out their chicken sandwich

nah
it's been out long enough and i've seen so many people take those first couple of bites and all say the same thing.
"yup this is way better than chik fil a"

if it wasn't as good we would hear about it with the quickness
just like all those other restaurants trying to put out their chicken sandwich
I am NOT implying it isn't a very good sandwich.

I am implying that it is easy to overlook the mainstay/established option.

The sandwich is still in it's newcomer stage. Sure it has been out for a few months but when compared to CFA, it is a new girl going up against the established/loyal girl.

M Mark Antony You believe Popeyes patty has more flavor than CFA?

Last edited:
I am NOT implying it isn't a very good sandwich.

I am implying that it is easy to overlook the mainstay/established option.

The sandwich is still in it's newcomer stage. Sure it has been out for a few months but when compared to CFA, it is a new girl going up against the established/loyal girl.

M Mark Antony You believe Popeyes patty has more flavor than CFA?
Not quite, but I'm salt sensitive and can acknowledge that the added "flavor" is more salt vs more spices.

Popeyes is everywhere here. Outnumbers cfa so what reason am i gonna go outta my way to get to cfa?

Not quite, but I'm salt sensitive and can acknowledge that the added "flavor" is more salt vs more spices.
Interesting. I feel like the Spicy Sandwich is flavorful from spices.

But there is no way to accurately gauge that.

I respect your taste buds

Had one at a mall food court for the first time. They have them prepared sitting under a lamp. Chicken wasn't sticking out the bun and no sauce present. The chicken was spicy though because I saw spices. It was also salty. They charge 25¢ for sauce :smh:

Dropped by Popeyes again on Saturday to grab sandwiches. Sold out again. I am officially done. No more. (Save the "they are never sold out in my area" posts, please. Couldnt be more irrelevant)

#teamchickfila

Had one at a mall food court for the first time. They have them prepared sitting under a lamp. Chicken wasn't sticking out the bun and no sauce present. The chicken was spicy though because I saw spices. It was also salty. They charge 25¢ for sauce :smh:
What

Popeyes is everywhere here. Outnumbers cfa so what reason am i gonna go outta my way to get to cfa?

Where I live it's the exact opposite. Chick fila and Bojangles are way more abundant than Popeyes. Probably at a 3-1 odds. I have to go out my way to get to Popeyes and it's a good chance they might not even have the sandwich there.

all the cfa boys still coming in the popeyes thread

stay in the boring cfa thread with that boring cfa sandwich

banging over sandwiches b

giphy.gif

^ ****s hilarious :rofl:

Even tho I like this sandwich I find myself wanting cfa more after the second time getting this sandwich

Maybe it was a bad day but it didn’t taste as good as it did the first time

Ima still eat both tho unless one of these places pays me to only choose one

Back
Top Bottom