Why is Popeyes so slow

Anybody tried the nuggets from Popeyes yet?

Had them and honestly I prefer them over the tenders. A lot more crunch and every time I've gotten them so far, I've gotten more than I should so no complaints there.

The nuggets got a little too much crunch for me. The protein to batter ratio is off on them joints . Them tenders got the right balance.

Tried the fish sandwich last night. It was aight.

They should've use the same breading they use on the chicken sandwich. Not enough flavor/spice.

The nuggets got a little too much crunch for me. The protein to batter ratio is off on them joints . Them tenders got the right balance.
After having some tenders that were either undercooked or overcooked, I stopped picking them.

I still find it funny ppl don't use the website for offers and will literally pay $12 for a 3 piece when you can get the 2 can dine for less than $10

After having some tenders that were either undercooked or overcooked, I stopped picking them.

I still find it funny ppl don't use the website for offers and will literally pay $12 for a 3 piece when you can get the 2 can dine for less than $10
Facts. I use to get 10 tenders tenders and by themselves, it was pretty pricey. The other day I just got 14 tenders, 5 biscuits and 2 large sides for like $20 bucks. And whenever you order that many tenders, they always give more.

i finally had the cajun flounder sandwich today... i can't believe i almost shot up a different popeye's for such mediocrity.... what a waste of bullets that would've been.

After Popeyes finessed me by giving me chicken instead of fish. I tried It the other day. It’s cool. I’d get the chicken sandwich everytime but I enjoyed it. I’m gonna put the spicy sauce on it next time and see if that helps.

After Popeyes finessed me by giving me chicken instead of fish. I tried It the other day. It’s cool. I’d get the chicken sandwich everytime but I enjoyed it. I’m gonna put the spicy sauce on it next time and see if that helps.

Hopefully you wrote them a COrporate Letter letting them know what happened.

Don't be like nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

SC kid SC kid will write it for you.

kingkoopa kingkoopa

One time popeyes gave me a biscuit without putting any butter on it
I was heated
I almost drove back for that butter lol
It was worse than a KFC biscuit
Butter on top makes all the difference

Kfc biscuits taste like pure chemical. They’re harder to eat than people claim Popeyes are.

I haven’t had KFC in so long
So when I drive by one I feel the urge to grab something
But in the back of my mind I know it’s gonna be bad so I keep driving on lol

re: Popeyes Corporate

I recently went to one of your establishments to try your new fish sandwich.
I have heard many great things about it and was excited to finally give it a try.
Yesterday I went to my nearest Popeyes location and ordered a spicy chicken sandwich as well as the aforementioned fish sandwich.
After eating my spicy chicken sandwich, i took a bite of the fish sandwich and something was not right.
The texture was very similar to my chicken sandwich, and after further inspection to my dismay , it was indeed a second chicken sandwich, and not the fish sandwich i had ordered.
It seems that particular establishment had run out of fish sandwiches and tried to pass off a second chicken sandwich as a fish sandwich.
As a long time customer, i find this level of deception concerning. I could have easily went back and spoke to the manager on duty but i feel that would have only warranted a slap on the wrist.
This level of deceit needs to be acknowledged at the top in my opinion. To add to the matter, i find it disrespectful that a member of your company would think i would not be able to tell the difference between a chicken sandwich and a fish sandwich.
I am uncertain if i will try the fish sandwich in the future in fear of getting a chicken sandwich instead and once again having my opinion of your franchise diminish.
I believe a sort of compensation would fix the issue at hand. Possibly a coupon or gift card for the lie that was handed to me yesterday.
I will continue to be a loyal Popeyes customer but another occurrence like this and i will be taking my business right across the street.

To Chick Fil A

Regards,

Tay1

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210309-173836_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom