Why is Popeyes so slow

PXL_20210725_002300675.jpg

PXL_20210725_002319084.jpg

are nuggets really a gimmick though?
pretty standard item
I think he's just saying from the standpoint they are no different than the tenders they already make

Like Chik Fil A isn't taking nuggets off their menu and then saying "we bringing back nuggets Yall!!" When their tenders never left and there's no difference between them :lol:

If nuggets @ Popeyes weren't a seasonal/promotional item that clearly has their marketing machine behind it, I wouldn't call it a gimmick.

My local Popeyes has had nuggets for at least 2 months now, even the chicken sandwich was on the menu for close to a month before it blew up

I’m legit confused, I thought they were doing something different when they were making the announcements about the new nuggets.

There’s only so much you can do with chicken
Popeyes already has the best fried chicken in the world
What more do you want?
You already getting everything early
You selfish bastard!
Wish I had a Popeyes test kitchen in my neighborhood like you

Last edited:
Those prices are for the meal
For some reason when you pull up the app it autos it to meal prices
I was upset that 8pc of nuggets cost $7 lol
8pc just nuggets is $3.99
12pc is $5.99
You can only get the meal in 8 and 12 pc

Last edited:
Dunno about best fried chicken in the world. There's 5-6 spots I like better. popeye's is good and consistent though.

B Sox B Sox

Nah, haven't tried Mables. I am around there often, just never tried it. Never tried Gus's either though. :lol:

Something about food spots located in that building have always came off to me as C+ Player-ish. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom