Why is Shannon Brown so hyped on NT?

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Shannon Brown?  The hype definitely died down though after his EPIC FAIL.
roll.gif

It was straight COMEDY how people were acting like he was the second coming of Vince Carter on here the week before the dunk contest.  Dude was BEYOND garbage! 

I was getting ready to post the same thing
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

come on homie, hustle and energy can only get you so far, especially at positions like the 1 and 2 where you need good handles and shooting, neither of which brown has.  as bad as guys like atkins and parker are, id still take them over brown.  dude is like the mark madsen of PGs
laugh.gif

Can get you so far? Every team needs a player who plays with hustle off the bench.

Son just said he'd take CHUCKY ATKINS and SMUSH PARKER over Shannon Brown - you're contradicting yourself now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

as bad as guys like atkins and parker are, id still take them over brown. 
laugh.gif

funniest joke ive heard on NT

oh youre serious?
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

please log off ASAP...you dont know squat about NBA basketball 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

This thread is a couple months late

his "Hype" died after  the all star weekend

well look at the dunks he did at the dunk contest...

I give you, Boobie Gibson.  Roddy B in Dallas.  Whichever Warrior scores the latest basket.  Will Bynum.  D Collison.  Any Knick

I hope you don't mean Darren Collison. 'Cause that would be a foolish comparison.

Maybe "HYPE" was the wrong word. His "hype" definitely has died down since his fail at the SDC. But most of my Laker supporting friends LOVE Shannon Brown. They dont love him because they think he is going to be good one day......they think he IS good. Which I do NOT get.

--He's hyped up just for fun.
--We all know dude is just garbage with mad hops. And thats the most you can say.

--Same thing happened when peeps trying to vote Mbenga into the All-Star game. Not cuz he's a Laker, its cuz its funny.

Originally Posted by MzD650

but why do people (and more specifically LA fans), think this guy is so good?  
So NT....tell me why Shannon Brown is more than a below average backup?

nerd.gif

haha! son is ballin now....kobe put that boy on a jumpshot regimen or sumtin

Sixth man, most improved....dude tryin to earn sum hardware

I like a good grave-dig, and this is one.
laugh.gif

All I know is that he's on my fantasy team and he's been balling.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--He's hyped up just for fun.
--We all know dude is just garbage with mad hops. And thats the most you can say.

--Same thing happened when peeps trying to vote Mbenga into the All-Star game. Not cuz he's a Laker, its cuz its funny.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where's Darth been? His doom and gloom always makes %%!+ work out

Once again he proves it with Beezy

I always said this about Vince Carter. Dude would do crazy dunks but THATS IT. Jump shot is avarage at times doesnt play great defense and is also Mr. Glass. Nuthn has ever really been great about this guy. IMO

Originally Posted by TCERDA

I always said this about Vince Carter. Dude would do crazy dunks but THATS IT. Jump shot is avarage at times doesnt play great defense and is also Mr. Glass. Nuthn has ever really been great about this guy. IMO
Let's just pretend like the first 5-6 years of the 21st century didn't exist

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I like a good grave-dig, and this is one.
laugh.gif

All I know is that he's on my fantasy team and he's been balling.
What?!?!?! SHUGES!?!? NOOO!!!!!  I refuse to have ANY Laker on my fantasy team
laugh.gif

But real talk, this kid is beastin.  He improved like crazy this year.  My girl Monica must got that good-good. 

Shannon Brown is the 6th man award as of right now. Dudes Jumper is
pimp.gif
now

I still maintain the position that Brown isnt that good. If you took all of the guards and put them on a list, Brown may or may not crack the top 50. The fact that people talk about him and there are threads made about him support the idea that he is overrated.

Originally Posted by dland24

I still maintain the position that Brown isnt that good. If you took all of the guards and put them on a list, Brown may or may not crack the top 50. The fact that people talk about him and there are threads made about him support the idea that he is overrated.
Sooo, which one is it? Is he not good or is he overrated?

No way he is overrated, especially right now. He is playing on another level. He was fun to watch and effective with his athleticism alone. Now that he is effective with the 3?
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom