Why is the UNDFTD NL Dunk going for an arm-and-a-leg?

danextgrate

Banned
I swear I got these joints for $110 when they dropped (Thanks Motive807). Sure, they were going for upwards $250 even then, but I never thought I'd see the day when these would go for $475 (Correction, listed at that price; I don't think a soul would be stupid enough to fall for that trap).

They're spunky and extremely comfortable, but $475 they are not.

20050914-204120-z368.jpg

Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.
(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

i regret selling mine, i got em for like 90 or 100 shipped . I didnt think they were that cool then but they really grew on me. I think that fact that they're UNDFTD definitely gets them hype but they're just a dope colorway
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

love my pair, the price on em now is :wow:
eek.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

i love my pair, i think these are like the Viotech dunks, people hated the colorway at first and now wish they would have copped 2 pair
FOR SALE Size 12 DS Mita Clydes!!

I wish I got the 3 pairs I had on hold back in 2005 for $90.00 but I did not like the shoe and did not see the resale value on them.

Big mistake. :smh:
smh.gif
JORDAN LIGHTING 4 SIZE 8.5 WITH XL T/SHIRT FOR SALE $300.00 EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Quote:
Why is the UNDFTD NL Dunk going for an arm-and-a-leg?

the hypebeast colors: neon, pink, aqua: costs an arm
UNDFTD: costs a leg

...no really.

Quote:
the hypebeast colors: neon, pink, aqua: costs an arm
UNDFTD: costs a leg
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Multicolor =extra $100

Came out a while ago (Sold out in all stores) = extra $100

UNDEFEATED name =extra $175

$100 + extra $375 = $475

There you have it...but something tells me you already knew the answer before ya posted the question.
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2...ya heard right, Episode 2!!!
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Because there UNDFTD's just imagine if they were supreme or nike sb's.

I heard those really hurt your feet so no NL's for me
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

I was never a fan of these. The color placement and colors used never made sense to me, plus I'm not a fan of NL. I get the whole collabo hype, but that rule doesn't always apply. Look at the Supreme delta forces (which IMO are actually dope sneakers). They can still be be found for retail or even under retail, while the UNDFTD NL's are going for crazy amounts. Honestly, sometimes I just think it's timing and dumb luck.

I do think the fact that they combine mulitple bright colors has helped drive up the price though. Especially, with recent trends and the whole 80's babies BS that has been going lately (at least in NYC).
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ same never liked this, the colours are too random and being NL makes me dislike them more, remember passing on these at retail price, its ridiculous that they're going for $475...

that lil UNDFTD title makes it worse some major cash.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

Not Worth The Money At All Nike ID
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

"UNDFTD" + Multi-Colored pretty much sums up the ridiculous price
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

they would've been better if they were low tops with liners.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Back
Top Bottom