Why is the UNDFTD NL Dunk going for an arm-and-a-leg?

THe nicknmae didnt make the price im not a hypebeast i ahd to buy two pairs of these cuz they was so dope i payed 320 for ds and 250 for worn 3 times so it was worth it id buy another feel like selling one of mine lol retailw as 90 dolalrs in 05 i misse dout man

It's called HYPE. Don't get caught up in it. Personally, those are fugly.

BTW- GR/LE/Quickstrike/whatever... A dope shoe is a dope shoe. Buy it regardless of which store sells it- forreals!

i have a 10, that im looking to get rid of....i m just not sold on that no-liner stuff...i need the support and comfort.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Quote:
box suede bled onto someone's sock
:smh:
smh.gif

I would take the Union 180s over these any day, but then again those don't go for much less...

I kinda wish i had a pair, and a couple months ago i saw a VVVNDS pair in my size for $150......now i regret sleepin on them

Hopefully people will wake up and realize flamboyant colored shoes and clothes is not cool.

Yea u right i see them alot on ebay rangin from 250-400..i wont pay dat much
smh.gif

'' double post my bad ''

A couple of my pairs ended for around $140 on eBay when they released. I should have held on to them and sold them now if I knew the value would go this high.

I sold mine almost immediately because of how UNcomfortable they are. They actually left my achilles bloody because the backs cut me so much. NL is and was aretarded concept. The colors are still fresh to me but even if they were still $90 which is what I paid for mine, you couldn't pay me to wear suchuncomfortable shoes. I'd rather wear those $20 chucks.

^^^i had a similar irritation with them, but what really killed me were my AirMax1's NL from barracuda

I swear I got these joints for $110 when they dropped (Thanks Motive807). Sure, they were going for upwards $250 even then, but I never thought I'd see the day when these would go for $475 (Correction, listed at that price; I don't think a soul would be stupid enough to fall for that trap).

They're spunky and extremely comfortable, but $475 they are not.

The name sets the PRICE... "UNDFTD"

I was going to get a new pair over the summer for 200 shipped but im glad i didnt at first i really liked these but now i think theyre ok..

i have a 9 and i always want to sell it, but something about them keeps me holding onto them.

that whole clerks pack was awesome

Back
Top Bottom