Why is the word "Simp" thrown around so freely around here?

mark madsen

Banned
It seems like the most littlest things are considering simping or simpery on here by most nt'ers

lets discuss this.

let's not

608_stop-posting.gif

Anytime you do something nice or say something nice a female you are a simp. Have you missed the memo? More ignorant young negro-speak. I literally heard a dude call my friend CT a sim because, "you go to work everyday to make money to bring it home and provide for your wife and son. You're a simp. I got stack %#@*!," when they were arguing about how stupid he is for putting 6k 26 inch rims on a vomit green Grand Marquis

We have outlet threads
Girl tips
Fashion threads

And dudes still getting played, paying retail or higher, and dressing like herbs

SIMPSSSSSSS!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Anytime you do something nice or say something nice a female you are a simp. Have you missed the memo? More ignorant young negro-speak. I literally heard a dude call my friend CT a sim because, "you go to work everyday to make money to bring it home and provide for your wife and son. You're a simp. I got stack %#@*!," when they were arguing about how stupid he is for putting 6k 26 inch rims on a vomit green Grand Marquis

its sad, alot of these people calling others out for "simping" are either not smashing, or banging some local hefer. 

theres a fine line between being a decent person and being a walking mat.   you can come at a woman in the right way and smash without simping.  some dont realize that though and look at every little thing as "simping"

Me: "I just took my wife and the mother of my children to dinner"

NT: "She paid right?"

Me: "Nah"

NT: "Damn your a SIMP, I always make dem birds pay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Uhh isn't it obvious what a simp is?

Its doing ANYTHING -- I mean anything that tries to get a girl to like you for some other reason than being yourself.

At least thats how I view it.

I don't see anything wrong in buying stuff for a chick, under the right circumstances. However people are going off on the Simp train JUST because your buying something for her.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Uhh isn't it obvious what a simp is?

Its doing ANYTHING -- I mean anything that tries to get a girl to like you for some other reason than being yourself.

At least thats how I view it.

I don't see anything wrong in buying stuff for a chick, under the right circumstances. However people are going off on the Simp train JUST because your buying something for her.

If a chick deserves it or if its a kind gesture from you  theres nothing wrong with buying her something if its from the heart.  if your buying her stuff to smash or to try to smash its simping tho

NT first used it as a word to describe a male trying to act like he doesnt give a +##$ about his woman BUT it's the contrary

and then people just started using it in other ways i.e. doing something good for a female
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

20100324211122_4baae26a04686.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And it's because NT is fulllllllll of'em.  OP is one too obviously. 
Oh don't get me wrong big daddy pimp skillet  you can catch me simping on twitter on #simpsaturdays but thats about it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also the same people who accuse everyone of simpcraft are usually the ones who always talk about how they plan to fap when they see pics of girls posted on here that they'll never smash

Back
Top Bottom