Why is the ZKiv sold out online?

Did you actually want to know why it's sold out?

Or do you need help finding a pair online?

What the thread-starter said is on point, all the major and small-business sites have sold pretty fast. Considering that these are only a general release,they aren't available everywhere. Nike's done an amazing job marketing these bad boys, they've created so much buzz and limited them to selectlocations. Another advantage to Nike- Kobe dropped 61 points at MSG just a week before the official release of the Del-Sol's. They've also created adifferent expectation for the fourth installment of Kobe's signature shoe, it's like they "Zigged" when people were expecting them to"Zag" so to speak. These turned major heads when it was first leaked that his shoe was going to be a low-cut, everyone was skeptic. But just likeeverything else, Kobe and the Kobe IV's proved everyone wrong... and they even have 'em on ID...

... 'Mind you, these are Retro Jordan's and they sell this quick, when was the last time you saw something like this for a GR?

the new modern jordans =]

does anyone think that today's releasing kobe's like the 4s will have the value that jordan OGs have in the future?

Reminds me almost of a long ago Jordan releaase. The poster above about zigging instead of zagging was right. This shoe has no resemblance to any in the Kobeline proper. No one saw this coming, and they perform well for the Lunar life. Plus they look good. That is the main difference in most basketball releaseslately; these are actually feasable to wear outside the lines of the court and look good. Air Jordan III all over again.

They got the color blocking down on most of them. I'd spring for the Del Sols, but i dislike reptile patent strongly.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

does anyone think that today's releasing kobe's like the 4s will have the value that jordan OGs have in the future?

Different times. More people buying sneakers in multiples now, keeping them DS on the chance of turning a profit in the future.

cause they go oh so hard. no, but aesthetically, i think they're the best out of all four that's come out.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Did you actually want to know why it's sold out?

Or do you need help finding a pair online?

laugh.gif
, sorry. I meant where can I find them. I thought they were going tobe GRs that went on sale. Next thing I know I can't find a pair anywhere.

A lot of it had to have to do with marketing
and the fact that they release the fact that it's a low cut.
Nike did an awesome job marketing these shoes
To see a player like Kobe play in lows to most was stunning
Because everyone is so used to midtops
so them seeing an elite player in kobe play in these...
makes people question the performance and whatnot
so everyone wanted to test them out.

the more people that bought em and played n them...
the mroe they felt like they needed to go back and grab another pair

Back
Top Bottom