Why is there no looting in Japan?

" The people of Japan love their country and do what is best for the nation, unlike the United States where we love our country and do what is best for ourselves ".

What ya think?

" The people of Japan love their country and do what is best for the nation, unlike the United States where we love our country and do what is best for ourselves ".

What ya think?

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

United we stand Divided we fall.

QFT
your avy 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

What ya think?

That was my point Sole. Sad but something to think about

Originally Posted by solematic j21

What ya think?

That was my point Sole. Sad but something to think about

they are one cultural type of people. the US is a melting pot of ingredients that don't mix very well.
People in America are like caged up animals waiting to let loose on one another. Like when Katrina happened and people were more than eager to be militia ready and hunt out the kneegrows for looting

they are one cultural type of people. the US is a melting pot of ingredients that don't mix very well.
People in America are like caged up animals waiting to let loose on one another. Like when Katrina happened and people were more than eager to be militia ready and hunt out the kneegrows for looting

Originally Posted by Wr

I see what you mean. But it still falls on the people and its system. We have come to a point to were most people only care about themselves on a day to day basis. When %#$ hits the fan you can see it even more.

Originally Posted by Wr

I see what you mean. But it still falls on the people and its system. We have come to a point to were most people only care about themselves on a day to day basis. When %#$ hits the fan you can see it even more.

Back
Top Bottom