Why isn't Borat playing at any good theaters in Seattle?

It's definitely playing in some good theatres.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

catch the bus to the eastside BFO. lincoln square cinemas by bell square is "da bomb" with those slightly reclinable leather seats. new theater smell is still in there (sometimes)! it's almost where i live, hit me up n we can have a NT BORAT SUMMIT OH YEAAAA

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

yes like yamakazi said lincoln square is one of the best theatres now. there seats are butter

Quote:
slightly reclinable leather seats.
@#%$!!!! Leather movie theater seats??? :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Man I hate the eastside that much more.....leather seats.....bastards! >:
mad.gif

That movie is so damn funny.....you're going to love it. :lol:
laugh.gif

I havent seen a movie in Seattle since...i wanna say, 2003..and I go to the movies pretty regularly.
Now Im either at East Valley, parkway, or the new spot in Kent. I may have to check out that Bellevue theater though
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

oh man i thought everyone knew about the bell square theater? it's been out for almost a year now i think. by "slightly reclinable" i mean that you can probably rock it back about 5-6 inches, nothing big haha.

we've gotta do a niketalk BORAT summit there...take pics, shoe circle, go to chuck-e-cheese afterwards, throw up blood signs. etc.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
we've gotta do a niketalk BORAT summit there...take pics, shoe circle, go to chuck-e-cheese afterwards, throw up blood signs. etc.
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

movie was the funniest thing Ive ever watched. Saw it at the metro, and I mnay have to check out that bellevue theater. Even though I avoid the eastside completely if I can.
Team Negrodamus​

It's playing at Pacific Place which may not have better seats than Lincoln Square but definitely has a better theater design.

Jake- come up to Alderwood Lowe's Cinemas this Saturday with me & Jane for a matinee showing of Borat. If you haven't seen the theater yet, it's the building next to the mall that looks like the Hall of Justice from Superfriends fame. Bring the crew!
has anyone seen magsXL?

go catch Borat on the big screen @ Alderwood.
its nice there.

oooh lenard..
the days of lunchbreaks @ ivars.. werent they great? :wink:

saw it at lincoln square...full as always...hilarious!!!

^i couldn't look directly at the screen when that happened.

saw it for the 2nd time tonight, still great. saw it at the new theatre in Kent I think its called Kent station and the theater was dope.
Team Negrodamus​

Just watched it today after the Seahawks game (someone get me a Josh Brown jersey). I haven't laughed out loud at a theater in a loooong time.

BFO- I dunno why we dont hang out more often ol' pal....maybe Tuesday night? *cough*cough* free screening, free beer & graff?
3ypf4gi.gif
www.scion.com/route/showdates.html
has anyone seen magsXL?

Back
Top Bottom