why isnt juicy j in the goat discussion (srs)

hes been around since i was a little kid , three six mafia and hypnotize minds/hypnotize camp posse was the ish when i was a git (juicy always outshined them) and hes still around , still making money and still dropping HOT music like if he never made it , im from the south if it matters and flamesuit on but ill say it , longevity and never getting corny makes juicy the goat to me

View media item 523550

"You say no to ratchet cussy, Juicy J can't...."

Without a doubt, one of the best lines uttered in a rap verse since forever....:smokin

I'm serious!

as a producer he is considered one of the goats---him and dj paul are basically the fathers of the crunk/trap sound

indifferent.gif

I love Juicy and am a 3-6 fan from waaaay back. But GOAT? I mean, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it....but hell naw. :lol:

as a producer he is considered one of the goats---him and dj paul are basically the fathers of the crunk/trap sound

These. I will say one thing though, if any vet wanna re-introduce themselves to the current gen, they need to take notes from Juicy J and 2 Chainz.

Him and Paul are criminally overlooked as producers but we all know Juicy is limited as a rapper, regardless of how entertaining he can be.

I loved Juicy J when he was in 3 6 Mafia but i can't get into his new stuff. 

laugh.gif
 if you think he is even close to GOAT status

I enjoy Juicy J and 3 6 Mafia's music for the most part but he's no where close to the GOAT discussion. He's not even the best rapper from Memphis, 8Ball and MJG got that. He's got that Oscar tho :smokin

Last edited:
Not GOAT but his new solo stuff definitely has made me appreciate him a whole lot more.

Bandz is a hood classic idc what anybody says, that joint will have people acting foolish for years to come.

36 is the greatest rap group of all time to me...Lyrically not but NO ONE has more bangers then them.

Juicy not the goat though lol

If you dont f with Blue Dream & Lean smh. He has been touring off of this mixtape for 2 years now cranks everytime.

These. I will say one thing though, if any vet wanna re-introduce themselves to the current gen, they need to take notes from Juicy J and 2 Chainz.

tity boi , he will always be tity boi to me. riding the pine. its like the bobcats reintroducing themselves as the hornets. lots of buyers still bottom of the pile no mo.

OP is obviously a huge Triple-Six fan. Juicy J by himself is definitely looked at as a legend and pioneer in Hip-Hop. As far as top 10,20 or 30. Hell nah, yo.

He's an entertaining rapper but I think it's kind of childish that he is still that infatuated with drugs.

Some old Juicy J..

"I only got one life to live so now I gotta get it straight, tryna make a living in my city so don't playa hate.. If u gotta question how a Memphis ninja money flow: Shootin crap, selling dope, kickin in ninjas do's.. Ballin down the strip witta trunk full of hot shh talking on a burner phone, bumpin Hutch sweating a bish, thatz how we do it in the M'Town ninjas crown, Im all about my hustle if u got no cheese don't come around"

I had to come in here and rep Juicy.. To see somebody from my city and neighborhood winning oscars is inspiring..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom