Why isnt no one crying about PACKERS running score today?

packers were up on vikings today 27-0 iin fourth ...favre still trying to throw td's... all starters still in....?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

cause its favre....?

nerd.gif

its packers vs the vikings, one of the oldest rivalries in the NFL... if it was the Patriots the score woulda been 52-0, consider yourself lucky

The Packers can't just run like other teams can. We put Aaron Rodgers in towards the end, I'm sorry if Vikings were putting 9 men in coverage at theGoal Line and Favre was still throwing TDs.

don't worry big guy, teams like the packers who are busy smelling their own poo, usually are humbled early in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

cause its favre....?

nerd.gif

id say so. media loves him

might wanna look to the sidelines for your answers
yup, theres someone in the pats organization thats making their name look bad, despite the winning

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

because nobody takes the packers seriously, that's why.....

indifferent.gif

You've either had your team beaten this season by the Pack, or are a Patriots fan. If it is the latter, well, than no one else can be taken seriously andyour statement holds true.

If you're not a Patriots fan, I think that's a very shallow statement. In my opinion only 2 teams are better, possibly 3, the only thing holding thisteam back from being true Superbowl contenders is the running game, and we MIGHT have found it in R. Grant.

You've either had your team beaten this season by the Pack, or are a Patriots fan. If it is the latter, well, than no one else can be taken seriously and your statement holds true.

...yeah, sorry..... but the Pats are the bad guys in the NFL this year, not the Pack.

I should have rather said: the media doesn't take the Packers seriously...

You've either had your team beaten this season by the Pack, or are a Patriots fan. If it is the latter, well, than no one else can be taken seriously and your statement holds true.

...yeah, sorry..... but the Pats are the bad guys in the NFL this year, not the Pack.

You misunderstood me. I meant that if you are a Patriots fan (which you are as I now know) no one else can actually be taken seriously so your statementholds true. I wasn't making you guys out to be the bad guys, I disagree with many of the teams decisions, but they're playing very well. I continuehating the Patriots though
roll.gif

Not really sure what you mean by media though, from all football analysts the message seems to be that either the Packers or Cowboys are the best team in theNFC...

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

You misunderstood me. I meant that if you are a Patriots fan (which you are as I now know) no one else can actually be taken seriously so your statement holds true. I wasn't making you guys out to be the bad guys, I disagree with many of the teams decisions, but they're playing very well. I continue hating the Patriots though
roll.gif

Not really sure what you mean by media though, from all football analysts the message seems to be that either the Packers or Cowboys are the best team in the NFC...

the national media perceives the patriots as the "bad guys", every little thing that the pats do is fair game for criticism.... on the otherhand, the pack are a suprise team, not expected to be as good as they are. it's a feel good story. thus, nobody in the media will pick on them. they'renot taking them seriously or should i say, taking them too lightly....y'know waht i mean.

it took me a very long time to figure out what the heck the title of this post meant....I though it had something to do with the Packers running game.

Back
Top Bottom