* Why must these chicks get so salty....? Vol. I don't usually do this.

Discussion in 'General' started by vagixxer, Feb 20, 2009.

1. vagixxer

vagixxer

Man, how many times have you knocked somethin down like the first time yall got up with a chick and afterwards she gives you the " I usually don't dothat this early" [​IMG]

Babygirl please... your speakin to a G. This IS what I do [​IMG]

So anyway back drop... I find a rican flavor of the month over the summer and knock it down the first time she comes through after a few drinks. Never wentanywhere with this chick, but to my crib on the late night slide. [​IMG]

Let her tell it though we was working on building a relationship etc..... How do these females get it so twisted in their mind that it's not what itobviously is?

FF to yesterday I get a message on facebook from her going off AFTER she just hit me up two weeks ago on her birthday and came through that night [​IMG] talking this non-sense...Long read but you don't have to read the wholething to get the idea.

2. ericberry14

ericberry14

just tell that broad to come to ya house & yall an talk about it. then smash her once again

3. lifelessons

lifelessons

pics of her?

4. mrmoneyindabank

mrmoneyindabank

Thats the best, then they say " so you gonna call me this time?" surrrre.

5. vagixxer

vagixxer

Would....to many VCU heads on here. Chick is to well known [​IMG][​IMG]

Have this broad trying to expose me on juciy campus [​IMG]

Ain't gone happen Partna [​IMG][​IMG]

6. lilstarz07

lilstarz07 Banned

ida replied with a simple "CLOSE YOUR #%@%%$! LEGS NEXT TIME" ...

7. weekend girl

weekend girl Banned

"You could have easily said no Ro I don't want anything right now just chill nothing serious, nothing about no potential and see where it goesbecause those words did come out of your mouth."

If what she said was in fact what happened she has every right to be upset. Should have let your intentions been known from the jump.

[​IMG]

8. pmighty

pmighty

knock it down the first time she comes through after a few drinks. Never went anywhere with this chick, but to my crib on the late night slide. [​IMG]

9. jayadict92

jayadict92

[​IMG]

well played broski [​IMG][​IMG]

10. oidreez

oidreez

thats just drama. should tell her she should have kept her legs closed

11. lifelessons

lifelessons

juicy campus is long gone...but i feel ya w/ people from ya school talkin n $%++...

12. marath0n

marath0n

You weren't straight with her homie. Its obvious by the message you were leading her on.

13. tkthegirl

tkthegirl

Makes sense to me if you wasn't straight forward from the get go...

14. mdwst9

mdwst9

i kno y she mad but they kno how dudes get if they hit the first time lol all they can do is chalk it up as an L n be ashamed @themselves not the dude lol.

ive done this a few times.

15. vagixxer

vagixxer

What it seems some of you are missing is it's not us men leading you on. You lead yourselves on. Mentally make yourself think it's somethig itisn't. If you come over an I gut you the first night an keep chillin with you the state of our relationship is self explanatory. Also, he most I ever toldchicka was "I don't plan things like this out if they I somewhere they do I they don hey don't" she took that am ran with it. I've neverso much as grabbed fast food wit ol girl but you think we are together ?

16. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

this dude!!!!!!!!! at vcu forgot all about dom

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. vagixxer

vagixxer

[​IMG] Dom you know you my dude. We got to link no homes...

18. posite fiend

posite fiend Banned

[​IMG]

reminds me of this white chick i smashed a few months ago after a night of drinkin at a club. chick told her friends i "drugged" her, and "tookadvantage" of her, i wanted to knock her out, you kno damn well u invited me to your house after the club let out, what you expect me to do? go over thereand watch re runs of fresh prince wit u all night? negative i did it all for the nookie

19. acbboyz84

acbboyz84

Stop being a douche and treat ladies with respect. Karma is on you if you're a player

20. weekend girl

weekend girl Banned

But how can somebody jump to conclusions when you tell them you see potential in a certain situation though? At the end of the day you played 'ol girl andshe played herself so you both lost for being involved in this snafu.

Either you need to %@+! with females who know what the deal is before ya'll get sexually involved or stop tellin' %%!# fallacious statements. Inreference to makin' a mountain out a mole hill, that's what most women do, fam'ron. It's all about validation and justification of our actionsthat may otherwise be frowned upon.

"I let this dude blow my back out but it's okay because we gonna be together!!!"

Based on what you told her, that's not a far fetched conclusion either.

Stop faking the fizzle to get the box.

[​IMG]

21. lurkin2long

lurkin2long Banned

[​IMG]

22. primavera vills

primavera vills

She just got hurt 'cause she had the wrong idea, it's not really your fault but maybe you shoulda made it clearer what the game plan was...

23. vagixxer

vagixxer

[​IMG] @ weekend girl. How you making statements off what you think I said? [​IMG] you don't anything I've told her but what you read in this thread. Didnothing close to lead her on except not tell her upfront what it was. I'll give you that. I didn't tell this broad Anything about potiential just thatwe could see how things work out.

[​IMG] douche though? Damn.... My bad on the iPhone....

24. weekend girl

weekend girl Banned

"See how things work out."

[Female Logic] He wanna be with me [​IMG] [/Female Logic]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. toy collector123

toy collector123

smh/

it's dudes like you messing it up for the good guys.