* Why must these chicks get so salty....? Vol. I don't usually do this.

Man, how many times have you knocked somethin down like the first time yall got up with a chick and afterwards she gives you the " I usually don't dothat this early"
tired.gif

Babygirl please... your speakin to a G. This IS what I do
laugh.gif

So anyway back drop... I find a rican flavor of the month over the summer and knock it down the first time she comes through after a few drinks. Never wentanywhere with this chick, but to my crib on the late night slide.
smokin.gif

Let her tell it though we was working on building a relationship etc..... How do these females get it so twisted in their mind that it's not what itobviously is?

FF to yesterday I get a message on facebook from her going off AFTER she just hit me up two weeks ago on her birthday and came through that night
laugh.gif
talking this non-sense...Long read but you don't have to read the wholething to get the idea.

First of let me start by telling you the reason why I am writing you this message…I can honestly say I feel disrespected, insulted, and really upset. I feel like you read me in a completely wrong way, in a way that I told myself I would never allow anyone to. But I made time for you and I tired getting to know you against all the facts I had against you because I saw the good in you. Now I can truly say I see nothing good. You played me like an idiot, and that's what pisses me off even more and why because I am not that type of person, and if that's what you really wanted then you could have gone to any other *#! that treated themselves that way. From the very beginning I had a feeling about that one girl that popped out randomly on your Facebook and I never said a thing because like I've told you before I didn't mind dating other people, but things kept moving along and then you said cared about me, you said you didn't want me thinking the wrong things even though deep inside I knew you probably spend the night with her that day my roommate saw you at five guys. Even through that and you spending your weekends with her I gave you the benefit of the doubt and that was my stupid mistake. I never spoke up when things bothered me and you took advantage of that.

Worst part is that you let it run and just recently you said you don't speak to her. That was never my point my point was what you did to her and how you probably made her feel and how you have now made me feel. It all feels like a game now and that's what I hate because I always asked one thing of you and that was for you to be honest. You could have easily said no Ro I don't want anything right now just chill nothing serious, nothing about no potential and see where it goes because those words did come out of your mouth. One thing I will tell you about myself is that my walls have always been up before you and I slowly dropped them but for you to sit here and have yet again another person like it's on a list is just disrespectful. I am not saying you have to feel a certain way about me or anything like that but you don't have to lead people on, you don't have to play games with females and that's a trend that I now see in you. You may not even care but I am saying all of this to get it off my chest and because I really thought differently of you. You now involved somebody else yet again that you probably like but you're not looking at what you left behind and how you're leaving it behind. I am insulted more then anything because I was always real to you and I feel so stupid right now and especially bothered. I don't' expect you to say anything or give an explanation for anything because it doesn't matter because you are doing it again, and you know what maybe your ok with that. Only thing is that when you really and truly care about someone one day I hope they won't make feel this way. First I thought I could maybe just keep a friendship with you because if things don't' work out then o well what can you do, but your intentions just seem so wrong and that's what bothers me and that I was yet another girl you did it to, but I want you to know you did it to the wrong person because I am not easily taken by guys guess your flaws came a lot later on in you game.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

just tell that broad to come to ya house & yall an talk about it. then smash her once again

Thats the best, then they say " so you gonna call me this time?" surrrre.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

pics of her?
Would....to many VCU heads on here. Chick is to well known
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Have this broad trying to expose me on juciy campus
roll.gif

Ain't gone happen Partna
laugh.gif
happy.gif

If what she said was in fact what happened she has every right to be upset. Should have let your intentions been known from the jump.
Real recognize real...

That is the one thing I DIDN'T do but SHOULD have done.

"You could have easily said no Ro I don't want anything right now just chill nothing serious, nothing about no potential and see where it goesbecause those words did come out of your mouth."

If what she said was in fact what happened she has every right to be upset. Should have let your intentions been known from the jump.

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

knock it down the first time she comes through after a few drinks. Never went anywhere with this chick, but to my crib on the late night slide.
smokin.gif

I can honestly say I feel disrespected, insulted, and really upset. I feel like you read me in a completely wrong way,
how else were you supposed to read her
laugh.gif
??

and i dont think juicy campus exists anymore

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

pics of her?
Would....to many VCU heads on here. Chick is to well known
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Have this broad trying to expose me on juciy campus
roll.gif
juicy campus is long gone...but i feel ya w/ people from ya school talkin n $%++...

You weren't straight with her homie. Its obvious by the message you were leading her on.

i kno y she mad but they kno how dudes get if they hit the first time lol all they can do is chalk it up as an L n be ashamed @themselves not the dude lol.

ive done this a few times.

What it seems some of you are missing is it's not us men leading you on. You lead yourselves on. Mentally make yourself think it's somethig itisn't. If you come over an I gut you the first night an keep chillin with you the state of our relationship is self explanatory. Also, he most I ever toldchicka was "I don't plan things like this out if they I somewhere they do I they don hey don't" she took that am ran with it. I've neverso much as grabbed fast food wit ol girl but you think we are together ?

roll.gif

reminds me of this white chick i smashed a few months ago after a night of drinkin at a club. chick told her friends i "drugged" her, and "tookadvantage" of her, i wanted to knock her out, you kno damn well u invited me to your house after the club let out, what you expect me to do? go over thereand watch re runs of fresh prince wit u all night? negative i did it all for the nookie

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

What it seems some of you are missing is it's not us men leading you on. You lead yourselves on. Mentally make yourself think it's somethig it isn't. If you come over an I gut you the first night an keep chillin with you the state of our relationship is self explanatory. Also, he most I ever told chicka was "I don't plan things like this out if they I somewhere they do I they don hey don't" she took that am ran with it. I've never so much as grabbed fast food wit ol girl but you think we are together ?

But how can somebody jump to conclusions when you tell them you see potential in a certain situation though? At the end of the day you played 'ol girl andshe played herself so you both lost for being involved in this snafu.

Either you need to %@+! with females who know what the deal is before ya'll get sexually involved or stop tellin' %%!# fallacious statements. Inreference to makin' a mountain out a mole hill, that's what most women do, fam'ron. It's all about validation and justification of our actionsthat may otherwise be frowned upon.

"I let this dude blow my back out but it's okay because we gonna be together!!!"

Based on what you told her, that's not a far fetched conclusion either.

Stop faking the fizzle to get the box.

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

She just got hurt 'cause she had the wrong idea, it's not really your fault but maybe you shoulda made it clearer what the game plan was...

laugh.gif
@ weekend girl. How you making statements off what you think I said?
laugh.gif
you don't anything I've told her but what you read in this thread. Didnothing close to lead her on except not tell her upfront what it was. I'll give you that. I didn't tell this broad Anything about potiential just thatwe could see how things work out.

laugh.gif
douche though? Damn.... My bad on the iPhone....

Back
Top Bottom