Why my squad looking like the Showtime Lakers right now?

Joined Jan 7, 2003
Now, I dont usally discuss my bouts with the opposite sex but man. Like, I use to be a real shy, timid dude (But I stayed laced in fresh gear) It's just my talk game was wack. But, Ive been really parlaying lately. Honestly, Im not even looking to be commited. But man, I got a sick arsenal right now. Feeling real Pat Riley-%!% right now. Any of you fellas feel like ya taste in females is like unmatched? :::Big Boi:::That's a beautiful Thang:::Big Boi:::

Joined Jan 7, 2003
^^^Im just figuritively speaking brohams. I aint trying to toot my horn. I just wanted to see if anyone else was on the same wavelength as myself.

Joined Jan 7, 2003
Here's one that just hit me up on the strength. I didnt even know her. (She young though) But, I can vibe with her.

Joined Feb 3, 2010
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1 (ehh) for 2[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Keep em coming, lets see what you got[/color]

Joined Jan 7, 2003
IDK Man, I wanna post more but yall cats TOO judgemental. Lol. Yall cuthroat. We all got different tastes in woman so, the critiquing aspect can be all over the place.

Joined Nov 19, 2000
You claiming showtime Lakers, but are posting up the Vlade Divac squad. You better come with more than that son.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

IDK Man, I wanna post more but yall cats TOO judgemental. Lol. Yall cuthroat. We all got different tastes in woman so, the critiquing aspect can be all over the place.
Nobody has really said anything yet, and who cares if they do? At the end of the day these pizzles are giving you dome

Joined Jan 7, 2003
^^^Go count sand bruh. That's the #%@ I be talking bout. Post one of your chics and let me be the judge.

thebachellor

Banned
Joined Mar 26, 2006
Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1  .5 (ehh) for 2[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Keep em coming, lets see what you got[/color]

*Fixed until hair authenticity can be confirmed (can't do wigs).
IDK Man, I wanna post more but yall cats TOO judgemental. Lol. Yall cuthroat. We all got different tastes in woman so, the critiquing aspect can be all over the place.
Any of you fellas feel like ya taste in females is like unmatched?

GTFOHWTBS.

And by the way, when you have a "team", it usually means that you're smashing already... not "working on it". 

Joined Jan 9, 2007

Here's one that just hit me up on the strength. I didnt even know her. (She young though) But, I can vibe with her.

if she's in your starting 5 you need to go back to the lottery

Joined Jan 7, 2003
Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Chic drives a brand new beemer and she's only 18. No way in HELL im parting ways with that.

Joined Mar 6, 2005
Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

son said the showtime lakers, squad looking like the grizzlies right now

Joined Jan 7, 2003
I forgot Im dealing with a bunch of Hugh Hefs. Ima keep my eyes peeled for any of you detractors and your posts regarding females.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now