Why my squad looking like the Showtime Lakers right now?

Now, I dont usally discuss my bouts with the opposite sex but man. Like, I use to be a real shy, timid dude (But I stayed laced in fresh gear) It's just my talk game was wack. But, Ive been really parlaying lately. Honestly, Im not even looking to be commited. But man, I got a sick arsenal right now. Feeling real Pat Riley-%!% right now. Any of you fellas feel like ya taste in females is like unmatched? :::Big Boi:::That's a beautiful Thang:::Big Boi:::

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^Im just figuritively speaking brohams. I aint trying to toot my horn. I just wanted to see if anyone else was on the same wavelength as myself.

Here's one that just hit me up on the strength. I didnt even know her. (She young though) But, I can vibe with her.

13307_1150243215967_1824229021_302659_4892881_n.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1 (ehh) for 2[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Keep em coming, lets see what you got[/color]

IDK Man, I wanna post more but yall cats TOO judgemental. Lol. Yall cuthroat. We all got different tastes in woman so, the critiquing aspect can be all over the place.

You claiming showtime Lakers, but are posting up the Vlade Divac squad. You better come with more than that son.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

IDK Man, I wanna post more but yall cats TOO judgemental. Lol. Yall cuthroat. We all got different tastes in woman so, the critiquing aspect can be all over the place.
Nobody has really said anything yet, and who cares if they do? At the end of the day these pizzles are giving you dome

^^^Go count sand bruh. That's the #%@ I be talking bout. Post one of your chics and let me be the judge.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1  .5 (ehh) for 2[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Keep em coming, lets see what you got[/color]

*Fixed until hair authenticity can be confirmed (can't do wigs).
IDK Man, I wanna post more but yall cats TOO judgemental. Lol. Yall cuthroat. We all got different tastes in woman so, the critiquing aspect can be all over the place.
Any of you fellas feel like ya taste in females is like unmatched?

GTFOHWTBS.

And by the way, when you have a "team", it usually means that you're smashing already... not "working on it". 
laugh.gif

Here's one that just hit me up on the strength. I didnt even know her. (She young though) But, I can vibe with her.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if she's in your starting 5 you need to go back to the lottery

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chic drives a brand new beemer and she's only 18. No way in HELL im parting ways with that.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son said the showtime lakers, squad looking like the grizzlies right now

I forgot Im dealing with a bunch of Hugh Hefs. Ima keep my eyes peeled for any of you detractors and your posts regarding females.

Back
Top Bottom