These are 2018s just in?

uggh not silk mesh like these
B8DE89DE-B332-4DE2-B349-AF80F1C0F08C.png

It’s fine mesh at least not coarse mesh like these
CC68D389-60C6-4D10-B581-2DD99F01272B.jpeg

Last edited:
F06B6170-D45C-4DC2-9DFC-B8C9AF194EA2.jpeg
I do like 2018 toebox better.
Between mudguard and lacehole piece there are uneven spaces which makes it closer to huarache

I always wanted a satin mesh huarache
But no good colors apparently

14ECCBF6-E371-4F7D-BDA9-42EF13BB9DAA.png
“DUSTY CACTUS” might be the 2014?
That’s what I hate the toebox mudguard is parallel to lacehole leather piece

F06B6170-D45C-4DC2-9DFC-B8C9AF194EA2.jpeg
I do like 2018 toebox better.
Between mudguard and lacehole piece there are uneven spaces which makes it closer to huarache

I always wanted a satin mesh huarache
But no good colors apparently

14ECCBF6-E371-4F7D-BDA9-42EF13BB9DAA.png
“DUSTY CACTUS” might be the 2014?
That’s what I hate the toebox mudguard is parallel to lacehole leather piece
I’m pretty satisfied with this retro it could be better of course but I’ll take these over the 2014s any day

Wait, I talked to the NDC customer service on chat
I said, are these 93s menthol (code) QS? They said no
I said, well it is GR then?
I got an answer close to yes.

WTF? GR runs out of stock? People buy 3 pairs or what?

So the only way out is to purchase from SNS, Hanon, YME, boutique stores etc?

Who knows lol. I very rarely trust what a knucklehead at any store/company tell me. Most of them don't even know their own product. Maybe they restricted initial supply to drop more later? I do know Nike knows how to market. Regardless, I got 2 pairs just in case. Nike has one of the best return policies in the market, so if they release later at a cheaper price, I'll send a pair back. I was able to use military on my account and my Ebates, so I at least saved some money. Probably like $17ish

I’m pretty satisfied with this retro it could be better of course but I’ll take these over the 2014s any day
I’ll take these over Huaraches

Are the midsole soft? You have in hand?
Who knows lol. I very rarely trust what a knucklehead at any store/company tell me. Most of them don't even know their own product. Maybe they restricted initial supply to drop more later? I do know Nike knows how to market. Regardless, I got 2 pairs just in case. Nike has one of the best return policies in the market, so if they release later at a cheaper price, I'll send a pair back. I was able to use military on my account and my Ebates, so I at least saved some money. Probably like $17ish
You got a friggen steal
I was extremely busy that day and consultants roasted me like BBQ

Didn’t go on to SNKRS and 2.5 hours later everything’s gone.

I’ll take these over Huaraches

Are the midsole soft? You have in hand?

You got a friggen steal
I was extremely busy that day and consultants roasted me like BBQ

Didn’t go on to SNKRS and 2.5 hours later everything’s gone.

Yeah. I waited on the 180s to hit Swoosh, too; I was monitoring both pairs. So, I'll grab the 180s today probably. Anyway, if you're a student, you can get 10% off as well. Not too sure how that works, but I have a place on Nike's site where I put my info in and it spits out a military discount code/they email it to me. If the purchase is through SNKRS, I just call them, provide the code, and they refund me the difference. The nice thing is I credited on Ebates for what it originally processed for. So if it was a 10% rebate, that's another few bucks in the pockets, which is always great. Closing in on almost $2k in money back in about 3 years.

Yeah. I waited on the 180s to hit Swoosh, too; I was monitoring both pairs. So, I'll grab the 180s today probably. Anyway, if you're a student, you can get 10% off as well. Not too sure how that works, but I have a place on Nike's site where I put my info in and it spits out a military discount code/they email it to me. If the purchase is through SNKRS, I just call them, provide the code, and they refund me the difference. The nice thing is I credited on Ebates for what it originally processed for. So if it was a 10% rebate, that's another few bucks in the pockets, which is always great. Closing in on almost $2k in money back in about 3 years.
Should have purchased that 93.

Just called the bank, I did 5 times overdraft and was fined for $170

Which SNKRS plus tax is $140
EU boutiques shipped be $155

Should have spent that money instead of letting it evaporate in the thin air.

Seems like US got loads of 180s and EU got loads of 93s :frown::lol: 93s sitting most sites while 180s only small sizes like us7 left
Did Nike expect AM180 having “Jordan effect” in US?
7FD4D6F2-B33B-4FA3-B416-A088566639B6.jpeg
Fams be coppin Jordan retros don’t mean fams will cop AM180. Even if AM180 had Jumpman logo on it US crowd don’t care.

EU don’t get loads of 93s
YME size 10 pairs are down to last 2 pairs
SNS size 10 pairs are sitting.

I don’t like AM180 toebox
AM93 huarache toebox is good

Seems like US got loads of 180s and EU got loads of 93s :frown::lol: 93s sitting most sites while 180s only small sizes like us7 left

I can easy cop 11.5/12 93s off uk boutiques right now but us12 180 are fairy dust atm

Eu is home of the air max it’s strange to do this, maybe it’s to get us to pay full rrp
What else EU Botique shop would carry AM93 sz 10 US?

I’ll ask my sister to buy for me and use that velkommen15

But worst case I will pay $150 USD for Hanon-shop

Last edited:
I can easy cop 11.5/12 93s off uk boutiques right now but us12 180 are fairy dust atm

Eu is home of the air max it’s strange to do this, maybe it’s to get us to pay full rrp
Don’t worry buddy they are sitting on NDC US like ducks now

Let’s see if it goes down

The other side, in US AM93 are all sold out

Most Botique or chain stores don’t carry this
I am ready to pay full price to Hanon.

Back
Top Bottom