Why no air max 93 og retro?

definitely feeling both pairs, leaning towards the grey pair a little more though. who else coppin??

Also Nike posted this before Air Max day. This has also been an amazing year for retros, with the Huarache, AM93, ATC2, and my heavily anticipated Air Command Force.

View media item 974345

I didn't like AM93 until I saw this ad. I love that white/black/stillwater colorway. Any news on a retro?

Last edited:
I don't think so, I always loved the textured look of the mudguard on it.

Too many AM93 topics
tongue.gif

Also Nike posted this before Air Max day. This has also been an amazing year for retros, with the Huarache, AM93, ATC2, and my heavily anticipated Air Command Force.
Fuego. I need both pairs. I still need to clean my laser blues though. Got em for free and ain't really rock em initially but they're so comfortable. 

I didn't like AM93 until I saw this ad. I love that white/black/stillwater colorway. Any news on a retro?
Those should be coming out this summer, I believe in July-ish. Also originally the blue on those was "menthol", but has been changed to "dusty cactus".

Last edited:
so just to make sure these fit tts right? deff gonna go for one of the size? colorways 

Had plans to cop the metal size? release, but after seeing those stock photos... Had to pass on em.

Had plans to cop the metal size? release, but after seeing those stock photos... Had to pass on em.
I waited up all night to get the Red pair. They didn't sell any size 11UK listed. 

And yes, they stock photos looked awful. Probably a blessing they didn't have my size. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom