Why no air max 93 og retro?

This is also size? exclusive and it looks so much better than the other ones they are coming out with.

i am looking for an air max like the air max 93. the shoe is from 92-93 and has white/grey leather.

the air Chamber is like the air max 93.

does someone know the shoe?

Air Max Burst? Or the Air Max 94 or the Air Max LTD?

Last edited:
Those colors are booty. I want a retro of blue/white/volt 93s in mens. I had a pair years back but they were women's. Still a fire cw. They got ruined and I had to throw them away .

Need these OGs badly. Hoping the recent size? collabs are just a teaser before the OG retro release.

For those wondering about why size? is doing a lot of exlcusives they are part of JD Sports.

I Remember Being Dissapointed That They Made The White/Blue/Lime A Wmns Colorway During The HOA Pack. The Colorway Pictured Above Was OK, But You Could Get The White/Blue/Lime In Mens In 2003. I Was Just Too Concerned To With Getting The Persian BW's That Spring. I Did End Up Getting The White/Blue/Red Colorway. Think It Was A Co.Jp If I'm Not Mistaken.
Even tho they were dogged, I wish i still had my limes from '03, especially nowadays wit soo many people who do restorations smh hopefully they come back soon

'93s run TTS and even slightly big if you have a narrow foot. The fit is nowhere near as tight as Huarache runners despite having a similar bootie design.

I wish those dropped state side...something about the upper that gives it an og look

As for sizing, 93s run TTS

I got my pair in today and was glad I went half up (on accident). They fit a little tight in the arch/midfoot on me. Quality is super nice. Price ended up being steep at $160 something shipped. Love the shoe, though.

Back
Top Bottom